Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.  (Read 7072 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 05:55:25 am »

**EDIT: There is no modesty in emergency medicine. It's one of the few forums I have where it's considered appropriate in some cases for me to bust out the shears and cut off a dude's ****** (or lady). Cuz I'll have a lot of 'splainin to do if I cut the trousers off a particularly hot specimen if they had, like, a broken collarbone. Also JAILARITY for assault. And I'd never be able to work as an EMT again, and rightfully so.

So yeah, you guys better be glad that I'm probably not the medic who's going to get called if you get injured or sick.

I seem to recall Henry Rollins having a good anecdote on this topic, but it verged off into necrophilia and Tom Waits after a certain point.

Also, I parsed this as cutting off a dude's automaton, which seemed very extreme.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 05:56:10 am »

I am REALLY MAD that for some reason firefox deleted everything I had typed here.

Imagine that in this space, I have fully declined "Perineum."

Some of those plural forms look wrong-- should Perineorum be perinorum? I am not sure.

Suffice it to say, Perinea is the plural because it is a neuter word, and as such is declined slightly differently.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 07:03:31 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 06:34:03 am »

I am REALLY MAD that for some reason firefox deleted everything I had typed here.

Imagine that in this space, I have fully declined Perineum.

I read this and thought of neither noun declension nor the perineum as an anatomical area, but rather a pair of superficially similar concepts.  That does seem like quite an extreme reaction to Firefox deleting your post.

...please tell me I'm not the only one who thought this.
Logged

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 07:47:39 am »

You know who I miss at a time like this? Phillippe.

Don't get your hopes up.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 03:32:16 pm »

Also, I parsed this as cutting off a dude's automaton, which seemed very extreme.

Automaton, not really.  Homonculus - yes.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 04:22:14 pm »

hahahaha, cornelius would have still used the bowl after washing it had the other stuffed animal not convinced him otherwise.

Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 05:23:19 pm »

Perhaps Lyle just thinks a bowl is more comfortable.  Maybe he considers a sponge or towel too harsh and abrasive.  Maybe the bowl was closer than the towel, and he didn't want to have to walk across the room.  Or maybe he went with the bowl for the same reasons he's gone with the sink and the dishwasher in the past.

Perhaps he's just an asshole?

Also, I parsed this as cutting off a dude's automaton, which seemed very extreme.

Me too. I was like, what kind of EMT are you?!
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 07:33:04 pm »

Mr. Bear must've learned about teabagging while he was working for Spice. I can't imagine a gentleman knowing the term otherwise.

If one read Neal Pollack's old blog, one would be quite familiar with the term.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 07:59:12 pm »

Vinegar tea-bagging: When the toungue  is just not enough.
Logged
We must repeat!

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 09:13:00 pm »

i guess if you guys really wanted to know the effect of what lyle was doing i could make my cat sit on a bowl of vinegar. Then i could post pictures of his genitals and you all will know for fact that he was not douching his anus, he was cleaning his nuts.

If you do this, you will get so many negative cans it will make your head spin.  I am thinking about giving you a negative can hourly just for suggesting it.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 09:31:16 pm »

If you do this, you will get so many negative cans it will make your head spin.  I am thinking about giving you a negative can hourly just for suggesting it.

Lyle is a bear, not a cat. I also second the negative cans. that's a total crap thing to say.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 09:51:49 pm »

Guys, either A-CAP was just being a bit tongue-in-cheek or he was taking the piss out of our incessant curiosity. Let's take this with a pinch of salt and vinegar.

Unless he was actually being serious. In which case, I hope the cat teabags the guys balls before shutting it's mouth with extreme alacrity. Then we rape his can. Count.

Also: 900 posts, and I'm still no less juvenile. I will work on this.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 10:02:08 pm by JudyIsADickSlap »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 09:52:33 pm »

Lyle is a bear, not a cat.

I thought he was a stuffed tiger.  Apparently an anatomically correct one.  Whether humanoid or feline (pantheroid?) remains a mystery, to me at least.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 11:09:44 pm »

I thought he was a stuffed tiger.  Apparently an anatomically correct one.  Whether humanoid or feline (pantheroid?) remains a mystery, to me at least.

Lyle is a stuffed tiger who has human hands for no particular reason.
Logged

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile
Re: 11 February 2007 - He teabagged your bowl until his eyes watered.
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2007, 02:51:20 am »

In case anyone is still in doubt:  Yes, he is a stuffed tiger.  (Third picture down.) 
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up