Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 15 February 2007 - All men know not to audiocast, yet few answer the challenge.  (Read 6490 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

"smexy mankake"

Smexy mankake?

What. The Hell. Man.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

I blame Stephen_Colbert_(character). And Ryan North
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

But those deleted entries are not comparable to the Ray's Urine entry at all!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes

People create the equivalent of Ray's Urine probably 500 times a day, though.

Edit: Just look through the Deletion log:

  • 14:49, February 15, 2007 Kukini deleted "Dom Hull" (content was: 'My name is Dom Hull. I iz like 12 yrs old. DAts bout it.' (and the only contributor was 'Dompotatoes'))
  • 14:42, February 15, 2007 Friday deleted "Miles boucher" (content was: '{{db-bio}}Miles Boucher is a smexy mankake. He is into exotic cheeses. And erotic cheeses. He is a student at a school which i will not name for secu...')
  • 14:36, February 15, 2007 Dante Alighieri deleted "Lily Hutson" (content was: '{{db-attack}}Lily Hutson was born November 3, 1990. She has been activly homosexual since the ftih grade. She has dated over 3 million men and transm...')

According to this, Ray's victory with computers is equivalent to a 12 year old with too much time on his hands who has mysteriously figured out how to work a computer at all.  This explains a lot about Little Nephew.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

Smexy mankake?

What. The Hell. Man.

There's a thing that's been going on since I first saw someone use "dood" on a (dial-up) message board in the mid-80's that seems to be a confusion between illiteracy, idiocy, misplaced irony, and simple haste/laziness while typing.  I'm never sure whether someone's trying to get a new slang word going, is generally confused about how to communicate with fellow humans, is trying to show how cool/clever they are, or has fingers the size of bratwursts when they write something like "smexy".

Actually, my stepfather used to work for Southern Pacific railroad and worked with Teletypes a fair bit.  They used an early version of l33T-sPe4|< as a way to save costs, and to be clever: msg 2 trnz 4 immed dist: delaz at s8tnz west SLC hvy sno
They actually were looking to use fewer characters though - you'd be considered a moron if you wrote sTa7iUnnZ instead of st8tnz.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site

There's nothing I love more than taking a long, loud, hot, moaning urine, and letting everyone within earshot know about it.

I love takin' a urine.
Logged
ACHIEVE

dryguy

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 7
  • Fighting entropy since 1933.
    • View Profile

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02152007

I like how the Ray's Urine entry on Wikipedia is already protected and redirecting to the Achewood entry.

Ray's piss is still up for grabs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=Ray%27s+piss&go=Go
Logged
Stamp out entropy.

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes

If he REALLY wanted to score a victory, he would have chosen "Ray's Micturations".
Nothin' says lovin' like some good old-fashioned micturations!
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com

Wikipedia may not be the place for "Ray's Urine," but Urban Dictionary seems like a good place for "Audiocast." I have a definition pending there. Will advise.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile

But those deleted entries are not comparable to the Ray's Urine entry at all!

Agreed.  Doesn't the existance of an actual strip about Ray's Urine legitimize it?  As far as I'm concerned this should be an entry.  An entry about the nature of wikipedia - or is that too complex or something?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile

There's nothing I love more than taking a long, loud, hot, moaning urine, and letting everyone within earshot know about it.

I love takin' a urine.

My urinations are heady and frothy, like an ice-cold blast of beer!

(I know links to transcripts are quaint in today's age of YouTube this and Digg that.  I'm sure you don't need to actually SEE a guy taking a whiz to know what's going on here.)
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

This may be straying into the region of TMI, but one of the things my Dad was looking forward to following prostate surgery (Trans-Urethral Prostate Resection or TURP, as they apparently say) was "being able to bore a hole in the porcelain".  At some point following his recovery I asked about how his ability to wash away hillsides had come along;  he sadly admitted that reality had not lived up to his expectations.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile

This may be straying into the region of TMI, but one of the things my Dad was looking forward to following prostate surgery (Trans-Urethral Prostate Resection or TURP, as they apparently say) was "being able to bore a hole in the porcelain".  At some point following his recovery I asked about how his ability to wash away hillsides had come along;  he sadly admitted that reality had not lived up to his expectations.

That reminds me of the scene in Zoolander where he's pleading for just one drop for Daddy, and then the grossest-sounding, most ponderous ONE DROP sounds... that really was disgusting. That scene made me throw up a little. I'm hella glad that I ain't got a prostate.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

I just saw an ad for "Flomax."

Good lord, people.

I do not understand the whole concept of what prostate problems do for you, and I am glad for that.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up