Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What What (In the Butt)  (Read 3147 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

troublecat

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 09:23:42 pm »

Oh, good, it's not just me spreading the plague that is this video.

I kind of liked that, if only for the line "If you want, I will give you power." As if he is some kind of ancient butt-wizard offering a Faustian bargain.

You owe me a fresh Coke and a new monitor.
Logged
"I'm not supposed to eat Twiglets."
"Why not?"
"They make me violent."

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 01:37:37 am »

Ugh... the guy's mannerisms were just too annoying for me to watch. Yeah..."tasteful".

Man, I miss the Kids in the Hall. I should Netflix some of their episodes if they're out on DVD.
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 06:49:50 am »

They are.  You should.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2007, 02:51:30 am »

I like that this was provided by "Brownmark Films". Tasteful, and understated.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up