Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"  (Read 15530 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ernest Faulkner Hemingway

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2007, 07:11:15 pm »

Yeah when I meet a girl I can't look at her I'm too ashamed???  ;D

However there are occasions when people enjoy myself and intentionally are around me!  ::)
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2007, 07:46:45 pm »

Tart(1) App(2) -les(3) In(4) The(5) Mor(6) -ning(7) Dew(8)

-TOUAMB Poetry Jam

Edit: Oops, my mistake  :-[

We should start a thread
Where all the conversations
Are in haiku form

(or not)

Seeing as we share a server/admin/benevolent dictator with plagiarist.com that might seem appropriate. But let's go with "not" on this one.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2007, 09:35:07 pm »

Haikus are easy.
But sometimes they don’t make sense.
Refrigerator.

(not mine.)

a-so: I think that qualititty quality is more important than rudeness.
Unless Rude can mean just... awesome?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2007, 09:57:37 pm »

Tart(1) App(2) -les(3) In(4) The(5) Mor(6) -ning(7) Dew(8)

-TOUAMB Poetry Jam

Edit: Oops, my mistake  :-[
Extra articles
make you forget to discuss
our love of titties.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2007, 11:01:58 pm »

I am most ashamed
I had not intended to
Slight the proud titty
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2007, 11:03:28 pm »

I think we already did a all haiku thread once upon a time.

Cort, do you remember this?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2007, 11:05:34 pm »

Quote from: theinevitable
Unless Rude can mean just... awesome?

Awesome is definitely part of the meaning. But not all of the meaning.

Awesome is to rude as mensch is to ubermensch. A starting point for form and yet so much more.

Rude is the Superman of Awesome. Strange visitor from another awesome.

Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2007, 11:06:21 pm »

I guess Jough himself already beat me to the punch.

http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,594.msg9556.html#msg9556

Oh well.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

Ernest Faulkner Hemingway

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2007, 12:12:14 am »

Maybe you could buy Jough a coelth??  8)
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2007, 03:59:40 am »


Wisdom of ages:
Rude titties are exalted.
terima kasih.


(Photo link and Bahasa Indonesian in a single haiku!)

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2007, 04:46:11 am »

Okay, okay, okay... I just really wanna put a capstone definition on this:

"Rude" in this concept is, like, "so awesome that it is as though they are being rude to other things like them". To say that a lady has "rude titties" is as if to say "those titties are so awesome that they actively disrespect other titties".

It is RUDE how awesome they are. To say "rude" is just short for that.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2007, 05:29:12 am »

I kind of think of asses as more functional and tits as more decorative -- asses being more likely to provoke a "This is a homeboy!" reaction from me for that reason.  It just seems like there are more ways to complete the sentence "Man, I'd like to ____ that ass," than the sentence "Man, I'd like to ____ those tits."  Maybe just because asses are more durable. 
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2007, 05:34:19 am »

Perhaps that is the thing... I would never say "I want to tap that ass" because the idea of anal sex is completely disgusting to me. Call me weird but I have never wanted to give, let alone receive, anal sex in my life and I'm not really thinking I'm ever going to change my mind on that.

That's where the poop comes from! Fer God's sake!

Whereas I would definitely say "I want to tap those titties"... in the context of "I would definitely have to lightly tap those titties because I fear that if I went in too fast, I would be overwhelmed by their power and might die."
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2007, 06:18:44 am »

watch out. light taps can approach the natural frequency of the titties, and they will explode/kill you.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up