Hee! I forgot to mention: after someone guesses, you post the answer. Then it's up to you whether or not to guess on theirs and post three more statements about yourself, or to just post your answer and leave it for someone else to guess. Since it's just Side_show and I right now, I'm going to post what my lie was, and leave Side_show's three statements for someone else to guess. Otherwise it will be just the two of us and then it's no fun for anyone else.

Oh hey... I guess Mets posted in between. But I'll leave those items for someone else to guess.
Mets, nicely done. My lie was #2. I do not have a tattoo because I fear commitment too much to get one. The idea of inking my body, I can see the allure and I can kind of dig it. But the fact that it's permanent? That's my big beef. It's easier to get rid of a marriage than a tattoo, it seems, and that level of permanence terrifies me.
And your wish is my command:
I partied with Chuck Berry when I worked at the G8 Summit in Denver several years ago. He was one of the performers at the big gala. I also got to meet several heads-of-state from the G8 nations and many other performers (Kool & The Gang and Eartha Kitt among them... that was freaking awesome). Chuck was a party animal. He was a total horndog for Eartha Kitt backstage, and then at the after-party, he was sitting in this huge booth at the bar, totally surrounded by hot babes; like women in their 20s with, as they're known around here, "rude titties." It was awesome.

And I do, sadly, only speak 5 languages. I can read 7 total, but I can only speak 5.