Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small  (Read 6112 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 04:14:02 pm »

This is so Mickey penis Pancakes pt. 2.

DING DING DING DING

Thanks, Friday Achewood! I feel a little jump in my giddyup knowing the little shaver is dashed over a lack of torches, hooks, home Coke and dog video in his life.

Come to think of it, is the torch/grapple kinda a result of the Lyle influence?

SNERF the eyebrows SNERF
Logged
We must repeat!

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 04:26:43 pm »

I have gone through my entire morning wishing I had a wallet pen. It would have come in handy exactly 5 times in the past 6 hours.

Edit: http://www.derringerpen.com/index2.html  is $8
http://www.thewalletpen.com/ is $50 and handcrafted in Vermont.

I know the minute i buy the the $8 wallet pen, Im going to want the luxury model. But I cannot support a state economy that has a sales tax, income tax, use tax, and estate tax. ::defeated::
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 04:34:05 pm by NYU »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 04:29:45 pm »

I would personally LOVE a wallet pen. I think that's a great gift idea.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 06:19:09 pm »

This is how I felt, continually, as a child when my Dad would come back from Indonesia, or Korea, or Baluchistan or someplace.  I'd be imagining a kukri-knife, or ninja stars, or shrunken head (grappling hook!), and he'd pull out a matchbox car with Regional Labeling on the box.  Ironically, those would be pretty cool to have as a 37-year old.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

milhouse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 52
    • View Profile
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 06:22:34 pm »

I would personally LOVE a wallet pen. I think that's a great gift idea.

Not a wallet pen, but I have the cheap plastic version of these. http://www.cross.com/catalog/pendetail.aspx?cat_name=Autocross+Pens&nav_name=Autocross+Pens&tech=Ball-Point&line=AutoCross&finish= A pocket pen is close..

Hey. I'm trying to be cool here!!
Logged
Three mute birds, walking in procession,

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 06:41:02 pm »

I have the older cheaper verson of that pen in my pocket right now.
Logged

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 06:57:22 pm »

Y'know, I don't like Philippe very much, but it still kind of tugs at my sclerotic heartstrings to see the little fella so devastated. C'mon, is a torch and grappling hook really THAT much to ask for in the greater scheme of things?

Ah, screw it, bring on the fat boobies.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

Omegatron

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2007, 07:43:52 pm »

Ah, screw it, bring on the fat boobies.

You used the wrong word.
Logged

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2007, 08:01:02 pm »

Wouldn't be the first time.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 08:21:39 pm »

Come to think of it, is the torch/grapple kinda a result of the Lyle influence?

Actually I'm pretty sure it's because he wants to meet batman.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 09:44:04 pm »

Man, I hate seeing Philippe disappointed.

Maybe Onstad is preparing himself for the disappointments the littlest Onstad is bound to face in her life, the same as we all have faced them? I can't imagine seeing that face on a child of mine. But then again, I don't have kids.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2007, 05:36:37 pm »

Hey onstad, can you hook a brother up with some achewood wallet pens?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2007, 05:42:31 pm »

That's an awesome merch idea. I'd buy a nice wallet pen with "achewood" on it for five or ten bucks.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2007, 03:05:34 am »

Somewhere around here I have a Space Pen.  It's small, and it writes when upside down.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: February 23, 2007 - Looks Small, Is Small
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2007, 08:27:59 am »

Somewhere around here I have a Space Pen.  It's small, and it writes when upside down.

Wow! I'd love to have one of those. For some reason I'm usually trying to write on something that's vertical and then the pen just dries up and withers.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up