Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Open question  (Read 12883 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Open question
« on: March 01, 2007, 04:51:41 am »

Who's opsin?

You can just send me a message if you want. The rest of you all, just keep moving.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Open question
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 05:26:51 am »

What's opsin?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Open question
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 06:14:15 am »

Google does not help me here. Guess I'll be shufflin' off now.
Logged
We must repeat!

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Open question
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 06:20:06 am »

the guy who discovered opsins?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opsin
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Open question
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 02:12:05 pm »

Who's opsin?

Figured it had to be you. Mwahahahaha.
I'm amazed how easily it dragged you back though!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Open question
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 03:25:46 pm »

Did I ever tell you about the time I was walking through the woods and I stepped into some updoc?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Open question
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 03:32:46 pm »

Did I ever tell you about the time I was walking through the woods and I stepped into some updoc?

Wait, what's...
CURSE YOU!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Open question
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 07:18:11 pm »

Figured it had to be you. Mwahahahaha.
I'm amazed how easily it dragged you back though!

Thank you.

For the rest of you, I said KEEP MOVING. Don't make me run you in.

Also, don't be proud of yourself, punk - I was drunk. I think we're all happy I left it at the few posts I did make.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 07:21:35 pm by Nabubrush drinks (a lot) »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Open question
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 08:07:00 pm »

Did I ever tell you about the time I was walking through the woods and I stepped into some updoc?

Not to be confused with updog.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Open question
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 08:11:36 pm »

I'll add the qualifier, I used to play a game called Big Red Racing, many, many moons ago, and had no handle of any kind to use. Anyway, I drove a purple vehicle, with this eye motif on the hood, and so figured Opsin would be the handle I would use for said game. Then, well, it just stuck. I went back to using it for the web at large, and only didn't use it here, as for some strange reason, I didn't feel like hiding from y'all.

How wrong could I have been, eh?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Open question
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2007, 02:40:12 am »

I fail to understand this thread.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Open question
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2007, 02:44:14 am »

Quote from: linnea
I fail to understand this thread.

It seems that the eyes have it.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Open question
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 05:20:40 pm »

Hey, speaking of missing persons, where the hell is Aloha Dawg?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Open question
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 06:52:14 pm »

Working an unjeebusly schedule that put him on a monitored network and still had him -3hrs to the east coast. I'm hoping that's all it is 'cause I've wondered lately as well.
Logged
We must repeat!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Open question
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2007, 06:57:26 pm »

Also, he has a new baby in the house, no?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up