Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Open question  (Read 12887 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Open question
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2007, 07:31:29 pm »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Open question
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2007, 08:13:27 pm »

Quote from: side_show
D) I'm happy with my life the way it is and see no reason for changing that.

Well said, Double-S. I feel the exact same way about lobster and butt-sex.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Open question
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2007, 08:20:13 pm »

Quote from: Smells
D) I'm happy with my life the way it is and see no reason for changing that.

Well said, Double-S. I feel the exact same way about lobster and butt-sex.

Do you think some of the heat is because people, whether they want to admit it or not, view you as a little shellgiraffe and may have a bit of jellygiraffe going on with that too?
Logged
We must repeat!

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Open question
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2007, 02:51:40 am »

Do you think some of the heat is because people, whether they want to admit it or not, view you as a little shellgiraffe and may have a bit of jellygiraffe going on with that too?

Can'd.  Indeed, it would appear LFM has no backbone for the jelly.

I don't think the decision to have kids, or to refrain from doing so, is one that needs defending either way.  It is about as personal a choice as two people can make, and I can respect anyone's choice on that matter as long as it is not made frivolously.  Although frivolously deciding to make a baby admittedly can have much worse consequences than the alternative.

Speaking of babies, I would like to think they taste somewhat like suckling pig, but they look like they have too many bones for my tastes, and the mouth is too small to hold an apple.  A baby pâté would be quite nice on a slice of toast, though.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Open question
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2007, 03:08:46 am »

I don't think the decision to have kids, or to refrain from doing so, is one that needs defending either way.  It is about as personal a choice as two people can make, and I can respect anyone's choice on that matter as long as it is not made frivolously.  Although frivolously deciding to make a baby admittedly can have much worse consequences than the alternative.

Speaking of babies, I would like to think they taste somewhat like suckling pig, but they look like they have too many bones for my tastes, and the mouth is too small to hold an apple.  A baby pâté would be quite nice on a slice of toast, though.

*Nods in agreement.*

Also, here's the classic that started it all for me.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 05:27:54 am by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Open question
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2007, 03:51:54 am »

Speaking of babies, I would like to think they taste somewhat like suckling pig, but they look like they have too many bones for my tastes, and the mouth is too small to hold an apple.  A baby pâté would be quite nice on a slice of toast, though.

If you barbecue them, the meat just falls off the bone.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Open question
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2007, 05:03:06 am »

I also respect you all, whatever your breeding choices maybe.  I'll just say that I'm glad that each of your parents decided to reproduce.  Even you Hernandez.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Open question
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2007, 03:02:10 pm »

I also respect you all, whatever your breeding choices maybe.  I'll just say that I'm glad that each of your parents decided to reproduce.  Even you Hernandez.

I personally was cooked up in a petri dish. The rest of you, though - I'll echo AW's sentiments.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up