Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!  (Read 3865 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« on: March 01, 2007, 07:33:13 am »

So I finally got the guts to introduce myself because I am a spineless coward and really boring, unlike everyone else here. But I guess that adds some extra spice because now you can say "TOUAMB: Now with extra boring!" instead of plain ol' "TOUAMB".

Basically, I like origami, knitting, cats, and Achewood, but not necessarily in that order. Things I don't do include ballet, zookeeping, linguistics, and emergency medicine.

Oh wait! I just thought of something exciting I do! Sleeping!
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 07:36:54 am »

Sleeping is wicked exciting. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Anyway, welcome. As one of the senior boring people on the board, I hereby proclaim: Gabba gabba, one of us!

(Or, if you prefer, "Gabba gabba hey!")
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 02:03:50 pm »

Origami isn't boring. I have seen some really amazing origami.

And V isn't boring. What is this, another thread full of lies?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 02:34:20 pm »

Also, the fact you have a pu$$y makes you less boring to the majority of the memebers of the board.  Welcome to TOUAMB Vag. Club.

Do you want to know boring?  I came into work today, and beside my computer someone has placed 3 half dead carnations and a mostly dead lilly in a slightly dirty iced tea container, splayed out in a way that says "I threw these here because I couldn't throw them out."  They make me want to sigh.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 03:30:06 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 02:39:59 pm »

Your name is fairly interesting,that is good enough for me.


Smells: That is the most wonderful thing I have heard of all day. I would just sit there and stare at it like Beef at the department store with depression.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 02:51:07 pm »

Basically, I like origami, knitting, cats, and Achewood, but not necessarily in that order. Things I don't do include ballet, zookeeping, linguistics, and emergency medicine.

Yes, but what about Kids in the Hall?
Logged

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 04:49:12 pm »

I rarely watch TV, but I watched some Kids in the Hall on Youtube and it was pretty hilarious. I like my comedy a lot darker though. Like if you took a black crayon and drew on a piece of black paper and then dipped that into a bucket of black paint on a starless moonless night.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 05:17:24 pm »

I rarely watch TV, but I watched some Kids in the Hall on Youtube and it was pretty hilarious. I like my comedy a lot darker though. Like if you took a black crayon and drew on a piece of black paper and then dipped that into a bucket of black paint on a starless moonless night.

Ah, so something like this?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 05:22:15 pm »

Ah, so something like this?

Can'd for awesome. I do so grok ***** Chicken.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 05:48:52 pm »

Quote from: chuanoplast
I like my comedy a lot darker though. Like if you took a black crayon and drew on a piece of black paper and then dipped that into a bucket of black paint on a starless moonless night.

I then humbly suggest to you the work of Tim and Eric, their shows "Tom Goes to the Mayor" and "Awesome Show, Great Job" in the Adult Swim block on Cartoon Network. Their complete and total disdain for general humanity and middle-American low-brow Wal-Mart culture in particular will probably be right up your alley.

Anyway, if you're of the opinion that KITH is not dark enough for you, you are probably not a boring person.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 06:09:01 pm »

...because now you can say "TOUAMB: Now with extra boning!" instead of plain ol' "TOUAMB".

This is how my mind parsed that sentance which really isn't very boning, er, boring at all.

Welcome aboard the good ship Sick Fuck. I'm at best a midshipman but the Capt. has retired to his berth indefinetly so I'm picking up as best I can.

Yo Ho Yo Ho
A Perverts Life For Me
Logged
We must repeat!

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 06:37:15 pm »

Wow, thanks for all the television suggestions! I'll have to check them out sometime or online, whichever comes first.

Sub_Topical: You remind me of a very good friend of mine.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 06:56:29 pm »

Sub_Topical: You remind me of a very good friend of mine.

What kind of good? Privileges Good?

Ah well, we best stick to the Telly talk then, dearie.
Logged
We must repeat!

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 07:01:02 pm »

More like "rubs his butt on everything I own" good. And he's a person, not a cat! My cat rubs her butt on everything I own too, but she's soft and fuzzy, so I can forgive her.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 07:07:32 pm »

More like "rubs his butt on everything I own" good. And he's a person, not a cat! My cat rubs her butt on everything I own too, but she's soft and fuzzy, so I can forgive her.

So your friend would be forgiven if he put on a few pounds and grew his hair out?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up