um, Scarlett Johannson? I am kind of obsessed with her. (I sadly never took a picture of the 2 additional Scarlett pictures once on my wall-- one of her looking pouty, and one Lost in Translation poster.)
I am so disappointed in her for dating Justin Timberlake. I got in a loud argument with my friend in a public place over whether it was "utterly despicable and disgusting."
I took down my pictures of her after I found that out. Except the poster.
Dude, you are being crazy.
Justin Timberlake is the man and I am willing to get into a loud argument about him with you. He is an excellent singer, and, dare I say, underrated as an excellent pop-musician. He is a funny and likeable dude (above-average SNL episode). He has said this in an interview:
“The drugs that I do have been done in my own private time. I’ve never been arrested… though that’s not to say I won’t... I’ve done way too many drugs already. I’ve already inhaled and I’ve already - who knows…?... I’m just like everyone else - I get completely plastered, I’ve done my fair share of drugs and been caught places with my ##### down. It’s just that I make sure there are no cameras around.”
Now I'm not just saying he is cool because he is a drug addict, but he said that in a public interview and that is gold.
I will admit, he has made some bad moves. Dating Cameron Diaz? Yuck. I don't understand the appeal of that woman. Also, Sexy Back kind of hurts my argument, but I blame his producers for that one. But he popped Britney's cherry and he bangs Scarlett Johannson. All of these things more than qualifies someone to be
the man. Which segues into my next point.
When I found out that Scarlett and I are basically the exact same age, born in almost the same place, well... man... Never more than on that day have I felt like I have completely wasted my life. MAN FUCK, TO THINK SHE COULD HAVE BEEN MINE. FUCK.
Anyway, there is nothing weird about having a crush on her, she is a goddess. Also, Justin Timberlake is cool. Slick Miles poster, by the way.
The closest thing I have to a weird celebrity crush is that I think a young Paul Newman is an attractive man.