Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!  (Read 6014 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« on: March 07, 2007, 01:28:43 am »

It's nice to see that Vlad's hair has grown back. Or whatever ***** hair does.
Logged

ryanpeq

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 01:29:51 am »

"ancestsors" =/
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 01:30:53 am »

I love the Jewishness World Tour printout.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 01:31:37 am »

Today, I learned that things are only products if they are made in a factory.

Before today, I did not know that if you just printed something up, it was not a product at all.

Education.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 01:58:46 am »

"Who's supposed to be stupid?" wins the strip.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 02:02:28 am »

If only there was more space Vlad could've put "I Am Beink With Stupid"
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 03:22:47 am »

i like this some.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 04:33:28 am »

The jewishness world tour reminded me of the "Mitzvah Van" RV that drives around campus with a rabbi alerting people that the messiah is coming.
And Teodore, I have seen a woman act that way. My girlfriend goes to an all girl school and when she comes to visit it is an intense scene. And I don't even own that T-shirt.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Muse_Of_Fire

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 27
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 210
  • Purveyor of Tomcoolery
    • View Profile
Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 06:02:05 am »

I enjoyed today's strip. Lie-Bot cracks me up. I wish we'd see him more often.
Logged
I'm afraid of ending up like Dugger.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 06:05:49 am »

The yarmulke is hilarious. And the world tour of "Jewishness" needs to happen. Let's go find some sponsors!
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 06:15:13 am »

Yum is not the standard reaction to ladies tearing off their panties with both hands.  Vlad is such a poser.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 06:21:31 am »

How coincidental that I just read this strip and thread while in the midst of talking via IM with an old friend from high school ... we used to party like crazy and prided ourselves on being staunch athiests, and now he's married, has two adorable kids, and studies with a Chasidic rebbe 5 days a week. In contrast, in 2003 I was baptized an Episcopalian (we have a gay bishop!) and I consider myself to be strong in my faith. We were both talking about how crazy it is that we turned such 180's.

Vlad's ideas about Judaism seem to be based upon hearsay and invention.
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 06:29:47 am »

I can imagine there are at least a few non-sports fans who might not know who Tim Hardaway is. I feel it's my public duty to bestow my knowledge upon you. He is a former NBA player who went on the radio saying he hates gay people after another former NBA player recently came out of the closet. His comments were not well-received.

For a complete idiot, he had a pretty sweet crossover move in his day.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 06:32:48 am »

Also: Any strip with Vlad in it is A-OK in my book. Onstad could post an 800x800 image with a tiny little picture of Vlad in the middle and I would still be ecstatic.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2007, 06:33:58 am »

Quote
And Teodore, I have seen a woman act that way. My girlfriend goes to an all girl school and when she comes to visit it is an intense scene. And I don't even own that T-shirt.

Uh, word. I go to a women's college, and for the first couple years, people would ask me about whether women's colleges were like they were supposed to be, with the lesbianism and the rancor for available men our age. The answer is an unequivocal yes. We were all bi curious (except me, and my friends still give me shit about it) and boy-crazy until everyone got a boyfriend/girlfriend at once in sophomore year. Actually, some of us stayed that way after getting significant others, too. Moral of the story, single-sex education guarantees a degree in getting down/tearing off shirts.

Either way, how has that T-shirt not yet been produced and how long will it take Onstad to produce it? If I were Jewish, I would snap that shit up.

And why was John Rocker not included in that five-dollar joke?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up