Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Moichendising!  (Read 6669 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2007, 12:23:37 am »

Octodudes are probably my #1 or #2 favorite animal (It is in competition with the platypus). I have yet to hear of a non-human animal smarter than the octopus and would not be surprised to see a youtube of one solving a specifically designed rubiks like puzzle.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2007, 12:33:25 am »

All this talk of octopeaux... it is, like, insane.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2007, 12:47:22 am »

Octoplex kinda scare me, but squid is awfully tasty. Then again, maybe they are, too.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2007, 01:35:28 am »

Scary or tasty? Obviously referring to squid and octopleens respectively.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2007, 01:54:35 am »

Octopholofugus poses no danger to the humans on this planet. Unless of course you are eating them live incorrectly. Eating a live octopus involves making the sucker (pun intended) wrap around a stick and then you suck him off by his head (pun intended). Otherwise it can go nuts on your tubes. Squid and Octopholofugus are both tasty but have an odd texture that some people find repulsive.
I enjoy both in sushi form.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2007, 02:05:39 am »

Octoplex kinda scare me, but squid is awfully tasty. Then again, maybe they are, too.

Well, octopusim will eat squid, but I don't know about the other way around because we don't have any live squid.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2007, 02:27:14 am »

I'm kind of hungry tonight, and seafood sounds good.  One octopus won't fill me up, so maybe I'll have a hexadecipus.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2007, 02:31:40 am »

Cans given for "octopusim" and "hexadecipus," which are both delightful.

Anyway, the fact that rats are apparently capable of recognizing things they do and do not know suggests some terrifying things could happen if octoplonks were rigorously taught anything. Admittedly, they are squishy invertebrates, but so, quite possibly, was Cartilage Head. (If I was this sort of person, I would write a fanfic about Cartilage Head's performance art being the octopedia community's revenge on the vertebrate world. He fakes the snapping sound with a carefully palmed plastic cup, and each night he burble-laughs in the way only an aquatic agent of vengeance can.)
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2007, 03:13:58 am »

Scary or tasty? Obviously referring to squid and octopleens respectively.

I meant that octopusoj might also be tasty. Squid would only be scary if they were still alive and I had a really nice shirt on.



(edited for spelling)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 04:09:54 am by Golfhaus »
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2007, 03:59:57 am »

I like the octoplotz, but there ain't no denying they are frightening.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2007, 04:41:32 am »

The important thing to remember about octopedes is that they are more scared of you than you are of them.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2007, 04:54:13 am »

The important thing to remember about octopedes is that they are more scared of you than you are of them.

Ha! That's what they want you to think! Octopex will be on your neck if you let them!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Muse_Of_Fire

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 27
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 210
  • Purveyor of Tomcoolery
    • View Profile
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2007, 05:15:24 am »

Octiphanes love puzzles. I just read a study about how new imaging techniques are proving that the octobrist brain can not only see different wavelengths of light, but can interpret them along 7 dimensions. The genus Onomotopoctopeia is the most adept at this. The US Navy is funding research to train them to track submarines.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 05:27:06 am by Muse_Of_Fire »
Logged
I'm afraid of ending up like Dugger.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2007, 01:22:07 pm »

I am not an octopus, but I can solve a Rubik's Cube.  In fact, I am incapable of being in a room with an unsolved Rubik's Cube; I must immediately pick it up and solve it.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2007, 03:12:18 pm »

I am not an octopus, but I can solve a Rubik's Cube.  In fact, I am incapable of being in a room with an unsolved Rubik's Cube; I must immediately pick it up and solve it.

This makes no sense to me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up