Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Daylight's Saving of Time  (Read 18336 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2007, 09:05:23 pm »

I am so pissed off. 

To celebrate daylight's savings time someone vandalized my SO and I's cars with a steel garbage can.  They tried to smash in my rear window, resulting in many scratches right down to bare steel, and then smashed in the reer window of the SO's truck cab.  Thanks a lot asshole.

Fuck that guy. That really sucks, s_s. I never think of smaller Alaskan communities as having those sorts of problems, like we do in PDX or even in Anchorage. However, I am glad to hear that your SO lives there - your reference in another thread to being far away from your family made me think you two were seperated 11.5 months out of the year. Yick.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2007, 09:20:26 pm »

Fuck that guy. That really sucks, s_s. I never think of smaller Alaskan communities as having those sorts of problems, like we do in PDX or even in Anchorage. However, I am glad to hear that your SO lives there - your reference in another thread to being far away from your family made me think you two were seperated 11.5 months out of the year. Yick.



I think you got confused, that is S.S. not Linnea.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2007, 09:28:44 pm »

See, this is what happens when I try to post from work. Capital-fuck!

I'm sorry there are such cocks as that where you live, s_s.

I got confused from the Canada.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 09:35:36 pm by Nabubrush drinks (a lot) »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2007, 09:54:17 pm »

I blame their avatars for the confusion.  Kitty-pic from Northern Person.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2007, 10:08:28 pm »

I blame their avatars for the confusion.  Kitty-pic from Northern Person.


Sometimes I get them confused with me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2007, 10:10:02 pm »

Yeah, but only recently.  You're established in my mind as the Northern Person with Dennis-Leary-avatar-messing-me-up-with-Showbiz-now.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2007, 10:17:59 pm »

See I thought you confused my intentional estrangement from my family with significant distance from my family - it's an emotional void, not a void of land, water and rocks you see.  Confusing me with Linnea is really a compliment anyway.  Though I don't know about all the money for perfume.  I usually feel guilty if I spend too much money on soap or fancy toothpaste and such things, so there is a vital difference there.  The difference is she treats herself more nicely than I do myself.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2007, 11:25:25 pm »

Yeah, but only recently.  You're established in my mind as the Northern Person with Dennis-Leary-avatar-messing-me-up-with-Showbiz-now.

Dennis Leary? That was the Great One!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2007, 11:43:17 pm »

Dennis Leary? That was the Great One!

Wow.  Gleason must have lost a bunch of weight for that picture!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2007, 11:49:02 pm »

"One of these days, Mario!"
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2007, 11:53:16 pm »

From the look of terror on his face, I'm assuming he was about to get boarded.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2007, 11:54:33 pm »

Yeah, but only recently.  You're established in my mind as the Northern Person with Dennis-Leary-avatar-messing-me-up-with-Showbiz-now.

And this is why I'm not aloud to change my avatar. I did once, and everyone shouted at me!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2007, 11:59:18 pm »

From the look of terror on his face, I'm assuming he was about to get boarded.

That was a photograph right after he found out about Janet's gambling problem. I kid, it's actually from the 2006 Winter Olympics.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2007, 01:16:08 am »

Quote from: slink
And this is why I'm not aloud to change my avatar. I did once, and everyone shouted at me!

What if you tried doing it silently?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2007, 01:35:32 am »

What if you tried doing it silently?

Zing!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up