Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Daylight's Saving of Time  (Read 18294 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2007, 10:57:16 am »

God damn it, DST just ruined my girlfriend's day.

I am ready to join the good fight now.

(Or I would be if I hadn't had an hour's sleep stolen.)

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2007, 11:26:17 am »

(Or I would be if I hadn't had an hour's sleep stolen.)

It fuck*ng snuck up on me. I was warned of it. I knew to expect it. And then I forgot about it again.
Come 1am, and what the fuck? It isn't anymore...

Now it's an hour too early for lunch but I should really go ahead anyway...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2007, 09:00:26 pm »

Yeah, see we have other threads about pu$$ye, not Kevin Bacon - but actual bacon, and Lesbian Bukkake, so really there are a lot of other threads to spend one's porno/bacon energy in, leaving this one free to ebb and flow naturally from time change/car vandalism/mistaken identities/cats/avatars/sloths/ant eaters.


pu$$y?  A new filter?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up