Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: The end-times  (Read 7141 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: The end-times
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2007, 10:51:54 am »

Is it that recent a development?  I just found this guy in the archives.  Any more senior members know the story behind that one?

Jough is the evil twin, you see. It was decided to be gratuitous however, and Nice Jough was loaded into a paddle-boat in the shape of a swan and given a viking burial. It was all very moving... His memory lives on with us all, every time Jough hits mommy.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: The end-times
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2007, 03:02:36 pm »

I read a beautiful news story a while ago about a swan that fell in love with a swan-shaped paddle boat.

I would dig it up now, but on this day I just cannot be bothered.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The end-times
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2007, 04:39:08 pm »

Is it that recent a development?  I just found this guy in the archives.  Any more senior members know the story behind that one?

I miss him. But not as much as I miss her.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2007, 04:43:13 pm »

THE GAZEBO'S ON FIRE!

This still makes me laugh. The first time I read it I believe I laughed until I cried. I really wish it hadn't been lost when dumbrella crashed.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The end-times
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2007, 04:44:57 pm »

speaking of missing people, yesterday would have been Q's birthday.

or rather... it was.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The end-times
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2007, 04:45:20 pm »

This still makes me laugh. The first time I read it I believe I laughed until I cried. I really wish it hadn't been lost when dumbrella crashed.

Lotta good shit disappeared then.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2007, 07:59:03 pm »

I guess if it's the End Times I ought to return in this form, 'eh.


Hooray!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2007, 08:37:32 pm »

Hey, I'm the evil twin. Kellichou is the good, sweet, and intelligent one.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2007, 09:02:42 pm »

Hey, I'm the evil twin. Kellichou is the good, sweet, and intelligent one.

It's obvious now that I think about it. Kelli is far less likely to want to do things. Things to my butt.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The end-times
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 09:17:06 pm »

I miss him. But not as much as I miss her.

That's what I was referring to Felix.  You'll also find an Evil Dunston in there.  And no, that was from many moons ago.

Jesus, people, do you even read this shit before you post?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2007, 09:18:53 pm »

Jesus, people, do you even read this shit before you post?

Damn, I deleted my post, but not soon enough apparently.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: The end-times
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2007, 01:09:33 am »

It's obvious now that I think about it. Kelli is far less likely to want to do things. Things to my butt.

What what?
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The end-times
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2007, 01:44:35 am »

It's obvious now that I think about it. Kelli is far less likely to want to do things. Things to my butt.

Extensive details required.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2007, 02:14:46 am »

Damn... a few jokes about peggin' and now I shall never live it down.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2007, 02:43:51 am »

'jokes'?
Those were damn near terrorist threats.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 07:50:28 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up