Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: The end-times  (Read 7160 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: The end-times
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2007, 05:55:31 am »

Alternately, if you have a sufficiently upbeat attitude, they could be terrorist promises.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The end-times
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2007, 06:08:54 am »

Peg
It will come back to you
Peg
It will come back to you
Then the shutter falls
You see it all in 3-d
It’s your favorite foreign movie
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2007, 07:50:49 am »

Alternately, if you have a sufficiently upbeat attitude, they could be terrorist promises.

Still unfulfilled I might add.

*sniff*
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2007, 09:04:38 am »

Well, now the circle has been broken.  Welcome (effective) Member #667, harvardgrad!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2007, 03:07:43 pm »

Alternately, if you have a sufficiently upbeat attitude, they could be terrorist promises.

Hott
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2007, 04:09:58 pm »

Damn... a few jokes about peggin' and now I shall never live it down.

We have long memories. And a good search function.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2007, 04:14:23 pm »

We have long memories. And a good really pathetic search function that we're good at using.

Fixed that for you
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The end-times
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2007, 05:31:40 pm »

Damn... a few jokes about peggin' and now I shall never live it down.

Sure . . . jokes . . . that's it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2007, 09:12:58 pm »

We have long memories. And a good search function.

Speaking of which, following that trail led me to your Amazon wish list, Linnea.  Is it current, or like mine, is it somewhat out of date?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2007, 01:18:50 am »

Speaking of which, following that trail led me to your Amazon wish list, Linnea.  Is it current, or like mine, is it somewhat out of date?

I have an amazon wishlist? Shit, I haven't thought about that in a long time. I had better mosey on over there to see what the fuck kind of shit is on it.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2007, 05:54:27 am »

The trail also led through a dissertation on your foul mouth.  I see Alaskan living hasn't cooled that ;)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2007, 07:02:59 am »

The trail also led through a dissertation on your foul mouth.  I see Alaskan living hasn't cooled that ;)

Wow, I just read through some of my old posts. Talk about a depressing stroll down Memory Lane.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2007, 08:52:42 am »

I guess if it's the End Times I ought to return in this form, 'eh.

Thank you Ash, glad to have the old you back.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The end-times
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2007, 04:32:55 pm »

Wow, I just read through some of my old posts. Talk about a depressing stroll down Memory Lane.


Ain't that the truth - what the fuck was I thinking? I'm sort of glad the Dumbrella board is now scattered electrons, in a way. I was like a chimpanzee with a TSR-80 on that thing.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2007, 04:41:57 pm »

Ain't that the truth - what the fuck was I thinking? I'm sort of glad the Dumbrella board is now scattered electrons, in a way. I was like a chimpanzee with a TSR-80 on that thing.

You mean the tRs-80. That shit popped spReadsheets at EIGHT MHZ.
(I used to have thRee of them until one day I came back fRom school and found my mom had cleaRed them out to make Room foR a cat food feedeR.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up