Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't have March Madness  (Read 6545 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2007, 10:33:05 pm »

Fuck! ZZ Top over John Lee Hooker? How strong are those drugs?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2007, 10:39:43 pm »

Beatles v Big and Rich?

But I know what you are saying.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 10:43:36 pm by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2007, 10:40:28 pm »

Also, I just realize voting is closed... Bracket C starts Monday.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2007, 11:10:46 pm »

Beatles v Big and Rich?

But I know what you are saying.

Good point - that would be 1 vs. 16.

I guess all the ones I was looking at would be 8 vs. 9, except they are really shitty.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2007, 12:25:33 am »

So besides Duke losing the first two days were basically shit.

I am pretty sure that the last hour made up for that.

Also, I will call it now, MSU is winning the game over UNC.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2007, 12:28:49 am »

I dunno if one 6-over-3 in the second round makes up for the least upsetty first round imaginable.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2007, 01:52:59 am »

I wasn't talking upsets, i was talking 3 games that went into overtime, including one that went into 2.  I am pretty sure close games is what it is all about.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2007, 02:02:15 am »

I guess this is another sign that I really don't care about college basketball that much:

An almost-upset doesn't count with me.

If it isn't somebody with a two-digit number in the round of 16... eh. I ain't jazzed.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2007, 02:34:18 am »

Again, I wasn't talking about upsets at all.  I was talking about good games.  Not anything at all to do with upsets.






I fuck*ng hate Roy Williams, anybody that has ever played at duke or unc, and fans of those teams.  Fuck you Roy Williams.  Nice job you did at Kansas, you fuck*ng prick.  (I am talking about the fact that he is a douche bag and always choked.)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 02:37:37 am by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2007, 02:37:46 am »

anybody that has ever played at duke ... and fans of those teams.

A-men brother.  There's a special place in hell for Christian fuck*ng Laettner.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2007, 02:41:44 am »

YES
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2007, 02:43:30 am »

As long as its next to Larry "Chipper" Jones.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2007, 02:43:38 am »

Trajan Langdon went to Duke.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2007, 02:44:50 am »

As long as its next to Larry "Chipper" Jones.

YES



What is this UCLA-Indiana game?  The women's NIT?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 02:48:12 am by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: I don't have March Madness
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2007, 08:11:47 am »

Damn, did yas see Georgetown show Boston College whats up?  HOOOWEEE.  My boy Patrick Ewing Jr. with the reverse jam, Jeff Green coming all the way in for the tip-in and almost tears the rim off with the one hand jam in heavy traffic.  It was like watching NBA Jam.
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up