Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs  (Read 6863 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 06:21:28 am »

He-TILDENS.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 06:27:38 am »

I would say Henyes. Rhymes with Kenyas.


Seriously what person would consider a jalapeńo stuffed with mustard in any way an emulation of a small cooked bird?



The same people who consider a roll of squished wheat gluten or tofu a chicken?
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 07:08:17 am »

The same people who consider a roll of squished wheat gluten or tofu a chicken?

yeah but like at least a roll of gluten or tofu is a piece of slightly elastic, textured material that has a uniform flavor and will take on some of the flavor of what it is marinated in. A pepper stuffed with mustard is a rubbery, almost obnoxiously spicy sack of pungent goo. I can't even imagine that being pleasurable to eat under any circumstance let alone the guise of a gallus-based delicacy. It would be like spooning vinegared fondue cheese into your mouth in between bites of unflavored gelatin spiked with Unca Cletus' 10,000-Alarm Anus Scorcher.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 09:40:32 am »

like spooning vinegared fondue cheese into your mouth in between bites of unflavored gelatin spiked with Unca Cletus' 10,000-Alarm Anus Scorcher.
I am in flavour country.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 11:08:55 am »

I'm surprised nobody has commented yet on the delightful granularity of the alt text here. I mean, the film features busboy-on-busboy, busboy-on-waiter, and busboy-on-customer action. That's a separation of kinks that could only be enjoyed by two classes of people, assuming they are really two distinct classes: jaded aficionados of restaurant-focused gay porn, and Pat Reynolds.
Logged

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 12:21:08 pm »

It would be like spooning vinegared fondue cheese into your mouth in between bites of unflavored gelatin spiked with Unca Cletus' 10,000-Alarm Anus Scorcher.

Since that alone made me laugh out loud in the middle of my office, for you Sir, a Can.
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2007, 01:01:13 pm »

Also, new porn sucks.

There is no way that this line is anything other than a basic set-up. Yet nobody is taking the bait.

In my head I'm saying hen-yays. Mainly because I recall the name of the letter itself being pronounced en-yay.
Logged

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2007, 03:18:52 pm »

It's kinda unrelated, but I don't want to start a new thread just to link to this guy who made a Phillipe flow-chart.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2007, 03:24:39 pm »

It's kinda unrelated, but I don't want to start a new thread just to link to this guy who made a Phillipe flow-chart.

Sorry friend, that guy copied it from Roast Beef's flow chart: http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02282007
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

musososeki

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2007, 03:47:44 pm »

dude it's extremely disrepectful to call christ onstadt by his last name 'onstadt' it's like you know him
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 03:55:06 pm »

nobody is discussing the Heńs, this hurts me.

That's because no one has gotten there on the flowchart yet.

Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 07:06:13 pm »

I am in flavour country.

It's a big country.

I mean, the film features busboy-on-busboy, busboy-on-waiter, and busboy-on-customer action. That's a separation of kinks that could only be enjoyed by two classes of people, assuming they are really two distinct classes: jaded aficionados of restaurant-focused gay porn, and Pat Reynolds.

Says you - that's a far-reaching statement.

dude it's extremely disrepectful to call christ onstadt by his last name 'onstadt' it's like you know him

I'm not surprised you think it's disrespectful, given you've accepted him as your Messiah. Most of us consider him human.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 07:22:13 pm »

That's a lot of extraneous 't's there also.
Logged
~

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2007, 07:25:03 pm »

And he registered just for that, and his email is in his profile.

Fuck THIS guy!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2007, 07:27:20 pm »

I had jalapenos and mustard today.  Delicious!  I didn't however think it was a chicken.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up