Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weekly recipe -  (Read 21620 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly recipe -
« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2007, 03:12:13 am »

Yes, I prefer fake crab over canned crab.  The fake stuff we have around here is actually pretty damn good.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly recipe -
« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2007, 04:50:32 am »

Huh.  Learn something new everyday.  What I learned today:  Stingray wing is tasty.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly recipe -
« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2007, 07:31:59 pm »

I wonder if Krabby Patties are made with real or imitation crab?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Weekly recipe -
« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2007, 07:36:06 pm »

well, they're made by a crab, so I would assume not with crab?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up