Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )  (Read 4293 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« on: April 10, 2007, 06:21:54 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04102007

this is a concept I can get behind.

Also: that Pat is putting.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 06:23:17 am by V-Adore »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 06:24:19 am »

Oh my God, this may be the best end to an Achewood arc in some time.

I would be writing slash fanfiction right now, were I a worse person.
Logged

Enkidu

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
  • I think my hearts explodin! THESE KNIVES!
    • View Profile
Re: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 06:32:17 am »

Also: that Pat is putting.
I lol'd.  For reals.

The man went to Juilliard for crying out loud.  They must have a method acting class where you learn to crash through bathroom walls.

Also: the alt text is extremely amusing.
Logged

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 06:47:56 am »

I'm surprised Pat's self-image permits him to rent a softboy video, even ashamedly.  Also, executive golf is both the perfect explanation for the placement of Pat's arms and - as of now - my new favorite euphemism for masturbation.

Sweet as this may be, I hope it doesn't turn into anything too serious.  Rod deserves better.  Anyway, if he looks this hurt after somebody criticizes his drink I can see him souring on Pat pretty quickly.  Not that that wouldn't be a fine conclusion to the arc in its own way, of course.
Logged

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 06:48:11 am »

I laughed so hard at this. I really loved Pat's disappointed and happy faces.

The part about Juilliard killed me because my brother was thinking about applying there, and I just thought of him becoming a porn music composer/performer. Making sure that the subtleties of the soundtrack to Soft-Boys: Picnic Panic VI would be appreciated by even the basest cat.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 07:16:36 am »

I see this turning into an ongoing storyline, wherein they make a very prissy and self-righteous couple who have very silly, petty fights. Does anyone else here read Doonesbury obsessively? I see a Mark Slackermeyer and Chase Talbot thing here.

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
Re: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 09:08:34 am »

cobbler AND cake

Huggins certainly IS a method actor
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 11:05:16 am »

Pat's veganism will tear them apart.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 12:56:06 pm »

I'm surprised Pat's self-image permits him to rent a softboy video, even ashamedly.  Also, executive golf is both the perfect explanation for the placement of Pat's arms and - as of now - my new favorite euphemism for masturbation.him souring on Pat pretty quickly.  Not that that wouldn't be a fine conclusion to the arc in its own way, of course.

Pat drives two towns over, goes to a video store that doesn't link its computer systems across locations, and uses an assumed name while wearing a good disguise, with a really bad diguise on over top of that.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 01:46:58 pm »

At what point does Nice Pete commit The Murder Act out of jealousy toward them?

I'm guessing the first time he hears the term "sugar factory" applied to someone who isn't Nice Pete.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 02:40:19 pm »

I lol'd.  For reals.

The man went to Juilliard for crying out loud.  They must have a method acting class where you learn to crash through bathroom walls.

Also: the alt text is extremely amusing.

Judging from the speech balloons and dialog in the strip, Rod Huggins went to Juilliard, not Pat.

I wonder what Rod's real name is. It would be really sad if his Christian name was actually Rodney Huggins.
Logged

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 02:42:11 pm »

Pat drives two towns over, goes to a video store that doesn't link its computer systems across locations, and uses an assumed name while wearing a good disguise, with a really bad diguise on over top of that.

What I meant is... if the dude visualizes himself this way he might have a bit of trouble "projecting" himself onto the intentionally out-of-shape SB actors.  Which would kind of go against the entire point of the genre.  I'd imagine Pat being more into bondage stuff with guys in Nazi uniforms, that sort of thing.  But then again maybe that's too predictable.

What the fuckety-fuck is up with Pat's hair-stubble shit?

Looks like a damn golf ball tee'd up on a whales ass.

It's been like that ever since the Curse took effect.  I'd say it looks like a very fat version of the Quake logo, except it would be completely absurd for that to ever be on Pat's head.  Perhaps it's the outline of an electronic receiver in his brain through which Moby sends him his secret directives.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 02:53:44 pm »

It's been like that ever since the Curse took effect.  I'd say it looks like a very fat version of the Quake logo, except it would be completely absurd for that to ever be on Pat's head.  Perhaps it's the outline of an electronic receiver in his brain through which Moby sends him his secret directives.

Heh heh heh... Moby directives sent out to all the angry vegans. Tiny can for you, good sirrah.

Pat's male pattern baldness has a weird kind of lightbulb shape in the back. Rod's just looks like 2 racing stripes. What gives with the weird balditude?
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 03:11:19 pm »

All of you FAIL at the topic. The topic clearly is in the alt text:

"The idea is, they get so panicked about the forgotten picnic basket that they fuck. "

Logged

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Bitches so smart they can't pee (10 April 2007 )
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 04:08:41 pm »

All of you FAIL at the topic. The topic clearly is in the alt text:

"The idea is, they get so panicked about the forgotten picnic basket that they fuck. "



So instead of cobbler and cake, they eat...

Okay, I'm not going to finish that sentence. You can definitely figure out where that's going.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up