Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez  (Read 4716 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« on: April 18, 2007, 07:07:18 pm »

Happy birthday, chum! You're intelligent and always have something to contribute, instantly ticking A and B in the long list of Good Posting. Let's hope you stick around, eh?

May you experience happiness akin to a combination of all previous drugs you have taken.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 07:44:57 pm »

Happy birthday, Keith. Please do not use any of Todd T. Squirrel's methods to get high tonight; it would suck if you died.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 07:47:18 pm »

Happy birthday and may you always do less cocaine than your namesake.

Because there is only two people on this Earth who would not be killed by that much cocaine.

Keith Hernandez and David Bowie.

Assuming you are neither of these people, do not do that many drugs.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 07:49:51 pm »

please be careful re: substances during your celebrations.

happy birthday!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 07:53:45 pm »

If you are not doing lines off of a strippers ass tonight I will be disapointed in you.

Happy Birthday.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 08:25:50 pm »

If you are not doing lines off of a strippers ass tonight I will be disapointed in you.

Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday, you fuck*ng guy!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 09:48:26 pm »

Thanks all, and I am working now to fulfill your requests, you could say. 


After work :-[. 
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 10:29:49 pm »

Happy Birthday, Keith. This beer's for you...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 10:42:12 pm »

I declare tomorrow (or possibly the day after depending on how long it takes him to recover) Keith's stoner stories day.
I figure we should wait till after his birthday if we want the best stories.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 10:57:17 pm »

I misread the thread title as "Pour out a tall frosty one," and wondered if maybe Keith had died.  Glad to see that's not the case, at least for the time being.

Happy birthday, Keith.  May your day produce much fodder for the stories that are to come.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 12:42:22 am »

yeah, I kind of read it as that too.

But then I figured, you know, if it isn't poured out he might drink it. and god knows he doesn't need it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 01:40:22 am »

Thanks all, and I am working now to fulfill your requests, you could say. 


After work :-[. 

Whoa!! You have to work on your birthday?? </jim gaffigan voice>
Logged

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 01:48:33 am »

Because there is only two people on this Earth who would not be killed by that much cocaine.

Keith Hernandez and David Bowie.

And Keith Richards.

Indeed, have a merry anniversary of your emergence into this world.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 08:39:39 am »

I was waiting.  I just drank beer at a bar with like 3 people and did my usually smoking.  Nice night.  Had to work until 9.

I accidentally did hard drugs Sunday, I had a kegger/block party Saturday, went to the bar Monday for my friends 21 and am going on a party bus (I am skeptical of this scene) with her on Friday.  I didn't really have money to go crazy.

Now it is three and I am getting ready to watch the big lebowski and drink my roommates Ketel One.  I really would have just preferred to do this the whole time.  I really hate my birthday, honestly.  Just like New Years, to much pressure.  Fun happens randomly for me.

Here is a story though: this Saturday I was so drunk that I somehow had a blue top hat with orange green and yellow lines on it and a pink flower right in the middle and sang Ironic by Alanis Morrissette (sp?) in the courtyard of my apartment complex in front of all of my neighbors and friends.  I do not remember this.  Also I danced.  To that song.  And also I don't have or remember the top hat, seems like something I would have liked to have though.

Quote from: Asherdanlink=topic=3635.msg90974#msg90974 date=1176954237
Its your birthday - get out of here and make with the story-scapades!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 08:33:05 pm »

I accidentally did hard drugs

How does this happen? Is it like the urban legends about LSD-lased temporary tattoos, or did you accidentally trip and land on a full IV of heroin, or what?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up