Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 May 2007 - Go creamy in the noggin, I got your back  (Read 2968 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 9 May 2007 - Go creamy in the noggin, I got your back
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2007, 01:02:32 am »

This strip is so touching. I can't remember ever wanting to go "awwww" so hard for something not involving Philippe.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

stringph

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 26
  • I been meanin' to learn a little geometry
    • View Profile
Re: 9 May 2007 - Go creamy in the noggin, I got your back
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2007, 07:51:31 pm »


How many 'aw shucks''s did Roast Beef say?

Maybe about seven million.

- Go calculate.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up