Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: June 2007 blogs  (Read 5078 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: June 2007 blogs
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2007, 01:41:38 pm »

she's a hell of a lot more interesting than the Stepford Wife that's on before her ... I've never seen a program that's as soft-filtered and muted as that before, even on PBS.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: June 2007 blogs
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2007, 01:48:07 pm »


I think the reason men find her attractive is that she does the following:

1) Wears a skirt, heels, and stockings, while sitting on a stool.
2) She stuck her tongue out in a way I think fellows would find sensual.


This is another way of saying exactly what I am saying. Thank you.

And... I hate YouTube links, period. Sigh, I guess this means it's time to spend the rest of my life in my rocker on the porch yelling at kids to get off my lawn.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: June 2007 blogs
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2007, 07:57:46 pm »

I fricking hate blind Youtube links. Especially at work.
Likewise.  I was hoping someone here would post what all the songs are, so I don't have to click them all.

Rachael Ray opinion:  Can't stand to watch her shows, but her cookbooks aren't half-bad.  She's cute, but she doesn't have an ounce of sexy in her entire body.

I also hate YouTube links. I have the shittiest connection and I don't want to wait 20 minutes per clip. That is why I have never, and will never, contribute to the "Electricity" thread.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: June 2007 blogs
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2007, 09:43:47 pm »

Well I'll immediately cease sharing amusing short videos because you two grumpuses don't like it.

Not.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: June 2007 blogs
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2007, 12:38:24 am »

Well I'll immediately cease sharing amusing short videos because you two three grumpuses don't like it.

Not.

Fixed that for you.
Also, y'all can keep merrily sharing youtube links. I'm just saying that I hate them in posts.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: June 2007 blogs
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2007, 12:58:50 am »

I'd do her.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: June 2007 blogs
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2007, 02:01:49 am »

I suppose this is relevant.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: June 2007 blogs
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2007, 01:41:16 pm »

I'm not saying I hate YouTube links, I hate YouTube links devoid of any explanation of what the linked video is all about. 
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up