Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Serena Williams' Ass - split  (Read 15029 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Serena Williams' Ass - split
« on: June 11, 2007, 10:08:36 pm »

« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 02:30:51 am by AugustWest »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 10:51:23 pm »

That's actually pretty cute.

Also, dayum!

Curvalicious!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 11:48:10 pm »

There would definitely be no crumb-based bed evictions with that fine athletess.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 06:22:24 am »

Damn, Serena's ass is ten kinds of round. She is gorgeous. Some of the trolls on the Perez Hilton site have some retarded things to say about her, but whatever.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 01:44:41 pm »

Yes, there is no point reading the comments on the Perez Hilton site.  It is like comments below a YouTube clip - likely to contain racism, sexism or just retards who can't spell.  Personally, I think this is the road AssBar is heading toward also, so, you know, whatever. 

Serena's ass is great.  I could stare at it all day.  It's meaty.  It's really nice to look at a clearly fit lady.  Her body is so different from a model's that it's sort of hypnotizing.  Like:  Hey, she's a woman.  She's healthy.  She's what I should want to be.  But she isn't like a model, which is what I've been told I should want to be since age 11.  What?  I'm confused.  What?  I'll just stare at her ass for a while longer.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 02:47:03 pm »

Yes, there is no point reading the comments on the Perez Hilton site.  It is like comments below a YouTube clip - likely to contain racism, sexism or just retards who can't spell.  Personally, I think this is the road AssBar is heading toward also, so, you know, whatever. 

Serena's ass is great.  I could stare at it all day.  It's meaty.  It's really nice to look at a clearly fit lady.  Her body is so different from a model's that it's sort of hypnotizing.  Like:  Hey, she's a woman.  She's healthy.  She's what I should want to be.  But she isn't like a model, which is what I've been told I should want to be since age 11.  What?  I'm confused.  What?  I'll just stare at her ass for a while longer.



Word. Fuck a bunch of the stories this culture tells its daughters. Fuck all of that. That woman's can is right on time.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 02:49:10 pm »

Word. Fuck a bunch of the stories this culture tells its daughters. Fuck all of that. That woman's can is right on time.


Mmmmmm Hmmmm!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 10:04:15 pm »


Mmmmmm Hmmmm!

If, I'm right then the responses should be:

Mnn Mnn!

Mmmmmm Hummm!

Also, the SO and I both agree we would watch that show, but for totally different reasons.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 10:38:23 pm »

Word. Fuck a bunch of the stories this culture tells its daughters. Fuck all of that. That woman's can is right on time.

Nabu, I think I love you.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 01:35:51 pm by linnea »
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2007, 10:54:59 pm »

Nabu, I think I love you.

I can get on board with that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 02:24:27 am »

I am obviously missing something about this woman's ass.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 01:20:55 pm »

Her ass is hard to miss, and we like that.  That is the point.  Mnnn Humm!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2007, 02:55:47 pm »

I am obviously missing something about this woman's ass.

That makes me a little sad. There is nothing finer than a curvaceous ass - callipygian, yo!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2007, 03:34:10 pm »

Ah, she's squinting into the sun.  Her face doesn't usually look so tangled.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2007, 04:02:29 pm »

I am a huge fan of Big Strong Ladies, as long as they still look like ladies in their bigness and strength.

Lady weightlifters are about as sexually unattractive as anything in this world for me but... like... a tall and fit but still feminine looking volleyball player lady or... basketball player lady or tennis lady or so on. That is a beautiful lady.

Perhaps this is because I am a very large dude and I often look at tiny girls and any attraction is overridden by the realization that it would just not physically work. I don't know.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up