yeah, um, sorry. that was basically me getting into the mode of a childhood book.
I am, to return to the main subject, starting to get worried about moving in in about a month. Most of my stuff was in storage and will be dropped off at my building the day after I get in... but the stuff here will be difficult to get back. The two possible scenarios are basically:
1. I bring way too many bags on the plane, all of them filled with clothes, and have major issues getting them from the airport to school (metro? cab?)
2. my parents mail them to me, and i totter all over the place carrying big ol' boxen.
I am not sure which is more/less attractive.
the whole moving-in thing will be fun, though. new room to organize, new books to buy. I have had, at this point, three dreams about moving in-- two about getting roommates other than the guys I am supposed to live with, and one where my room was only slightly larger than my tiny cot-bed.