Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28  (Read 4234 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HudsonVC

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • View Profile
02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« on: July 02, 2007, 07:44:08 am »

Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 12:30:17 pm »

"Proprietary, organic" hair dressing. In Lyle's case I don't know to know more about what that means. Ugh.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 01:03:09 pm »

Also Lyle's progression in sexual taste has degenerated to what we see on the Achewood trading card. Yuck.

No deodorant listed, but cologne like Old Spice and Bristol Chimney Wind take its stead.

Classic Lyle.

Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 01:19:00 pm »

Lyle.  He holds all the cards.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 01:52:15 pm »

"Proprietary, organic" hair dressing. In Lyle's case I don't know to know more about what that means. Ugh.

Don't forget that Lyle was actually shown to be a more than competent hair dresser back during the Sani-Taco arc. So I think that for once wombat actually needs to get her mind out of the gutter.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 04:04:52 pm »

Hole Man

I"m laughing uncontrollably.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 04:07:46 pm »

Hole Man

Does this mean he's completely non-discriminant?  Any port in a storm, so to speak?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 05:33:53 pm »

he holds all the cards.

beautiful.

I feel that this is the time to say something like "you know, I just realized that I have never seen any sort of print pornography (except, you know, the outsides of mags.)"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 06:31:20 pm »

Does this mean he's completely non-discriminant?  Any port in a storm, so to speak?

Well, if an ass man is turned on by asses, a breast man by breasts, then he is turn on by holes.  That is what that means.  He is turned on by holes.  That's my interpretation.  ...Of course, I've had it in the ear before.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 06:38:04 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2007, 07:14:48 pm »

Maybe it unfolds accordion style.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2007, 07:26:04 pm »

...Of course, I've had it in the ear before.

That's a tragic level of endowment, there - unless you're talking female (in which case its arguably one of the more exotic encounters of which I've heard.)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2007, 07:31:00 pm »

C'mon, no comments about "Lyle Roscoe Gabriel?" That is the kind of name that dooms a dude.
Logged

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2007, 11:13:56 pm »

I thought the multiple pages was just sort of a side-note emphasizing how ridiculous the whole endeavor was.  Not only are your friends' sexual deviances listed on playing cards, but they are no longer just cards themselves, and require multiple pages.
Logged
~

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2007, 03:06:43 am »

That's a tragic level of endowment, there - unless you're talking female (in which case its arguably one of the more exotic encounters of which I've heard.)

Uh... Iggy Pop.  Sorry to disappoint, in truth I've neither had a dick or a lady's love flaps in intimate contact with my ear.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: 02 July 2007 - Completely Ruined Junk #28
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2007, 03:40:57 am »

Aw dammit, you explained the reference before I could post something proving that I got it and thus making me better than jaydub.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get my smug sense of self-superiority the old fashioned way - by insulting minorities.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up