Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 3, 2007 - A guy with only SIX pictures of his butt on the Internet  (Read 8312 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile

 :o
I'd like to point out that my comment wasnt intended to be malicious. I was referring to teachers in my town from my experience. It wasn't a global comment on all teachers. I vividly remember teacher's aghast that their students didn't have maids. None of my teachers lived in my town. By and large they commuted hours from their McMansions in plush northern new jersey suburbs. They sent their kids to private schools and owned summer homes on the shore. I'm aware my town is not representative of the whole, but it was a pretty dramatic difference between the lifetsyles of the working class students and their teachers. Police officers and firefighters, however, do mostly live in my town and are paid on par with other residents.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile

HEY DEXTER! YOU FUCKED UP THE DATE IN THE TITLE! FIX IT!

I can't beleive it took three pages for people to notice that and pick on it.
oh god how did this get here I am not good with computers

I CAN'T HELP IT.  IT WAS STILL JUNE...  IN MY HEART.
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile

A-CAP is one of those "people who have problems that I don't share are obviously lazy whiners" conservatives.  It's pretty common among the under 30 "South Park Republican" set, and it's not charming.  Figure out a way of expressing a distaste for the tax system while maintaining a basically empathetic and non-judgemental attitude about your fellow human beings, it's not that hard and you'll do better at parties.  I can see where living around a nutjob lefty campus like A-CAP would cause the knee to jerk a bit hard, but when talking with moderates from other places, it's you and not your classmates who comes off as being shrill and poorly informed.

Until I see some earning statistics from your "home town," you're trolling.  $65k in any American public school district means you have a PHD, teach in a metro area, have been working for 30 years, and are involved in the school's administration.  In any red state, not even then.  $65k doesn't get you a maid, not if you have kids and any kind of adult expenses.  I also know that you're smart enough to know that 1 year - 10 weeks for summer and 2 for winter does not = 1/2 year.  Maybe all of your teachers had rich spouses or family money.  Or maybe this is another one of those cases where the woman in front of you in the shopping line who appeared to be cheating her foodstamps suddenly becomes a representative for the entire welfare system.  Or on the other side of the fence, the handful of CEOs who bankrupt their companies and walk out with hundreds of millions are seen to represent the entire field of business administration.  Were all your teachers expressing these upper class attitudes or was it just the one?

I know teachers have unions and support your political enemies, and in some sort of perfect libertarian state (that's going to be a reality just about the same year as the True Global Revolution the lefties talk about -- a free society just doesn't admit utopian plans as all politics are a compromose between wildly diverse philosophies) their job would be structured differently, but you're really not going to win any favors with anyone making willfully uninformed blanket dismissive statements about millions of hard working Americans.  You're not any different right now than collegiate left wingers who make dismissive remarks at "corporations" not giving a crap that in this country most corporations are three guys working out of their kitchen with a small business plan and a shakey hold on middle-class income.

Anyway, admit you gaffed and quit digging that hole.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace

So, yeah!

I am confused as to what kind of record they are making of Teodor's butt. Is it a video? I am technologically incompetent.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

mp3s are generally soundfiles, Rumjay.

They are collecting the ambient sound of his butt.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

Also, good call, colmore.

Much as many colleges possess "lesbians until graduation" that... my lesbian friends all scoffed at behind their backs when they weren't having sexy-time with their fronts and unders... my right-wing friends complained just as much about the "libertarians until they see how the world actually works".

"Why can't everyone just be tough and resourceful and awesome like I am? I completely do my laundry sometimes!"

Bleh.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

mp3s are generally soundfiles, Rumjay.

They are collecting the ambient sound of his butt.

And apparently taking some time (2 panels) to do so. 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace

mp3s are generally soundfiles, Rumjay.

They are collecting the ambient sound of his butt.

EXACTLY! That's silly, I guess, but not...ahh, forget it.

Man, file this one in the Phillipe is standing on it pile for me. One of the ones that I just don't really get, even if I have a linear understanding of it.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

You see, the point of the joke is that...

Internet pornography is completely random and out of control and sometimes you don't even know that what you're looking at is pornography unless someone tells you its supposed to be porn.

"So you get off on cartoon characters swallowing each other whole? Huh."

"So you get off on pictures of ladies photoshopped to look like they're invisible and wearing clothes? Huh."

"So you get off on pictures of ladies in tuxedos. Not even stripping out of them? Just wearing them? Huh."

..."so you get off on the ambient sound of a butt? Not even a fart or whatever just the butt? Makes as much sense as anything else."
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

"people who have problems that I don't share are obviously lazy whiners" conservatives.

Can for that phrase.  Actually,that's worth 2 or 3 more, but I'll probably forget about it, so consider yourself trebly-canned.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up