Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: When an porn star has your name...  (Read 3894 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
When an porn star has your name...
« on: July 11, 2007, 08:02:52 pm »

Reading this article I at first thought: "huh.  What's the big deal?"  Then I realized, quite suddenly, that my name - often mispronounced [a type of injury]- would be the perfect name for a dominatrix.  I searched the internet, and thankfully there is no [type of injury - actual name editied out to protect identity] out there.  I have no idea why I never thought of this before, as I was called this for almost my entire life by jerk-ass classmates (who would then punch me) and people who just couldn't deal with the odd spelling of my actual last name... Maybe I should capitalize on this before someone else does?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 07:18:40 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 08:15:22 pm »

Well now there's an interesting summer project for you!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 09:10:26 pm »

Well now there's an interesting summer project for you!

Gold, Jerry!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 01:09:56 am »

Quote
The two met in Grade 9 at Kingwood high school. The lawsuit said they "were friends but eventually that friendship ended due to conflict."

Best. Revenge. Ever.

Seriously, how do you trump that? "I stole your boyfriend." "I blew your dad." "I used your name as the stage name for my budding career in pornographic films."
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 01:49:07 am »

Wimberly? Pretty lame porn name.



Man, I bet my childhood friend Buck Naked is pissed.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 03:31:30 am »

I didn't read that article too carefully, but in case they didn't mention it Kingwood is a suburb of Houston.  It's a master planned community (gag).  I used to live very near there.  I always hated those rich stuck fuck*ng snobs.  It's also where the Texas Cheerleader Murder Plot took place btw.  Hmm, she looks like a Kingwood girl [NSFW].

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 04:30:36 am »

Paul, that link was pretty rank. She is known for having "an especially meaty pu$$y"? What the fuck? I don't wanna know. My toenails are retching at that one.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 04:49:45 am »

Paul, that link was pretty rank. She is known for having "an especially meaty pu$$y"? What the fuck? I don't wanna know. My toenails are retching at that one.

Was that the master planned community link?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 12:23:22 pm »

Oh, she's the girl from "Asses Ripped Apart."  I've been meaning to look her up on IPDB.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2007, 12:31:17 pm »

Asses Ripped Apart is for Philistines.

I only watch the Ass Stretcher video series.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007, 01:32:38 pm »

Oh, she's the girl from "Asses Ripped Apart."  I've been meaning to look her up on IPDB.

Does the IPDB actually exist?  No... wait... I really don't want to know.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 04:46:27 am »

I'm glad that "Asses Ripped Apart" has already been covered, because... yeah.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 11:10:28 am »

Does the IPDB actually exist?  No... wait... I really don't want to know.

It certainly does.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 02:16:31 pm »

It certainly does.

Nothing but love for you, Doc - that site rules.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 02:45:50 pm »

Nothing but love for you, Doc - that site rules.

Indeed.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up