I am threaded. My Threading Lady was so funny -- she was being super nice, like she does, but basically said, "Don't wait so long between appointments, your eyebrows looked like crap." I said, "Poonam, you are too sweet. You've got to nag me more. Come right out and say it: 'Don't let your brows go like that, you're embarrassing me.'" She laughed. I booked another appointment for threading and a facial for mid-June.
I am working through a book that claims to be able to help you get your whole life organized and under control in one year. It has four weekly projects for each month, and each one takes anywhere from thirty minutes to eight hours to complete. They're balanced, so no month has more than one big, all-day project. This month's tasks are time management (getting your calendar under control and figuring out how you can spend more time doing the things you prefer) and kitchen organization.
This is the second week of calendaring, and since I already have a pretty good system for keeping track of things I *have* to do, I spent some time planning the next couple of month's worth of things I *want* to do. Danger Boy tracks out for three weeks next Friday, so I filled in some slots with some activities I'd like to do while I have him one-on-one in the mornings. And I penciled in some time for the next couple of organizing projects, like the big, six-hour purge of the kitchen that's supposed to happen two or three weeks from now.
This weekend, Pedro and a few other guys are tearing off the roof, repairing, and re-shingling it. Hooray!