man, it snowed quite a bit.
last night I had a fun ol' time where I went to drop off a CD that a friend of mine wanted to borrow, and her cutie-pie roommate said "oh, do you have to go? you can't like... hang out for a while?"
And bizarro-Dan came out. the Dan who is charming and funny and forgets to be awkward. I have good ideas about the future.
also, in the middle, the GM at the radio station called and asked her out on a date. Ha. It's on, Mikey.
oops, the CD wasn't in the case. I guess i'll have to go back this afternoon. maybe someone will want to go sledding on
Art Hill. Art Hill is huge, and at the top is the St Louis Art Museum, and at the bottom is a huge fountain. It's gorgeous.
also, last night I read an article about Marvin Minsky, and realized that I really need to take a bunch of neuroscience and programming courses before I graduate. Because some of those AI guys are totally barking up the wrong tree, and I need to set them straight. This is me, half-joking, but going to the library to check out 3 AI books.