It is hell of cold here, ain't no one soaking up rays today.
Today I had class. Then spent like some hours hanging out with a really fantastic lady. Then went to see a psych professor from Harvard give a talk, and I knew he is doing research that freaks me out with its awesome-ness, but when I got there the PowerPoint said "Constructive Memory and Episodic Future Thinking" and I flipped a shit. He basically gave an hour-long talk where he went into depth on a bunch of things I wrote a paper about last semester. He didn't mention the one paper I read that made me really really freak out, but I couldn't figure out how to lead into it with a question, and didn't want to be all "um um Dr Schacter um, I really found the paper you did with Dr Buckner on self-projection and the hippocampus fascinating, could you just talk about that for 20 minutes please."
Soon, a meeting with 3 guys who I want to live with next year. one of them has been saying he wants to transfer, but I have no idea if he is actually pursuing it. If he is, our living situation is way more complicated. Either way, 2 of the guys are going abroad second semester, which makes things complicated.
After that... doing a ton of reading for Cognitive Science to try to catch up before writing a paper due thursday, studying statistics a ton for a test we have on wednesday which I am not prepared for, possibly doing some studying for an anthro exam which is also wednesday, reading 2 short stories written by my classmates in order to critique them tomorrow.
Also, dropping by a certain lady's room to give her a CD she's reviewing for the radio station.
Um, there is no part in my job description which says "personally deliver CDs to people's dorm rooms," but I am just so passionate about getting this CD reviewed that I can't just leave it for her to pick up.