wow. that is cute for real. Good luck on your job interview! we are rooting for you, Somebody nice!
today I slept for like 4 hours between finishing my paper and waking up to turn it in, then went to film class, then anthro (we looked at slides of cute monkeys, basically. Macaques are adorable!), and then I came back and fell asleep for like 3 more hours. Just now I was convinced into participating in possibly the Worst charity concept I have ever heard. I literally feel like I am a worse person for having "helped" than if I had said "that is a horrible, offensive idea. please reconsider."
the concept was "PB&J's for the Hungry." basically they have a bunch of peanut butter and jelly and bread, and you go and make a sandwich. I'm just imagining... being hungry, and having some rich-ass college student come up to me and say "hey! we made you a pb&j!" and handing me a shitty half-assed sandwich that some kid got railroaded into making... and eating it anyway.
I feel like this is the least dignified way to help someone I have ever heard. "This sandwich was made by a college student you will never know. We did not have gloves, or any way for them to wash their hands."
Also the concept that there is some "The Hungry" really bugs me. I asked how the whole thing worked, and they didn't really seem to have a plan. "well... we have... we have peanut butter and jelly. and... bread. you make a sandwich, and we... we get it to the people that need it. the hungry people."