Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1347697 times)

0 Members and 182 Guests are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6660 on: January 11, 2010, 02:12:42 am »

*weeps*

you look pretty alright for an old lady.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6661 on: January 11, 2010, 03:12:23 am »

Just got the book lists for my classes. AHHHH.

First of all: so expensive.
second of all: one class's list is so huge, and it is a class I am taking theoretically just for my own enjoyment. 15 very long books that I will not enjoy reading. maybe I will enjoy them on an intellectual level, but they will not be fun.
Maybe I'm going to drop this class, and take something fun instead. That seems smart.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6662 on: January 11, 2010, 04:11:42 am »

Pfft, green.

You know the only reason you aren't all hella-hittin' on her is you know she gots the ring on the fing.

Don't play.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6663 on: January 11, 2010, 05:38:11 am »

Pfft, green.

You know the only reason you aren't all hella-hittin' on her is you know she gots the ring on the fing.

Don't play.

a] thanks for blowing my cover, douche.

b] i dont hit on internet broads anymore.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6664 on: January 11, 2010, 05:47:14 am »

a] thanks for blowing my cover, douche.

b] i dont hit on internet broads anymore.
He's already broken up one marriage, lets discourage any further home wrecking.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 06:19:00 am by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6665 on: January 11, 2010, 05:55:43 am »

H'es already broken up one marriage, lets discourage any further home wrecking.

Yeah no doubt, the dude has the magic touch.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6666 on: January 11, 2010, 03:04:52 pm »

Rough chuckles indeed.  But on the topic, I finally told my husband it's over.  Imagine 48 hours of hell.  That was my weekend.  He went from stunned silence to incredulousity to sadness to anger to despair.  I hurt so bad, and I know it's not even close to what he's feeling.  This sucks.  It's not fun, or humor-worthy, or exciting.  Just miserable.  So let me reiterate, for the record, I'm not leaving my husband for greenkoolayd; let's not even joke about that any longer.  Okay?
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6667 on: January 11, 2010, 03:13:31 pm »

Rough chuckles indeed.  But on the topic, I finally told my husband it's over. 

Didn't he notice when you, you know, moved out?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6668 on: January 11, 2010, 03:19:31 pm »

Didn't he notice when you, you know, moved out?

No; I secured a new place a couple of weeks ago, with a lease starting this Friday the 15th. 
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6669 on: January 11, 2010, 04:14:44 pm »

OK, I guess that makes more sense.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6670 on: January 11, 2010, 04:52:54 pm »

Good luck, the next few days are going to be full of lots of awkward.

Amongst other things.

Let me throw this out there...

This kind of pain is necessary to live a life more fulfilling. We only get one spin on this twisted orb and making the most of it is a big deal.

Good on you for taking a crack at it, the easy things aren't always the best for you.

Thank you for your kind words...they will truly help me. 
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6671 on: January 11, 2010, 05:34:32 pm »

I just bought my first ever camera for myself. In the past I've only used disposables, an old 35mm of my parents, and my ex's digital camera (which I technically researched and purchased, but it was always her camera).

I might even have to sign up for this Flickr thing I've heard about.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6672 on: January 11, 2010, 06:09:28 pm »

Rough ChucklesTM the Hazing Clown rears his painted mask.

canned

also:

« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 06:15:49 pm by greenkoolayd »
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6673 on: January 11, 2010, 06:55:30 pm »

...try to figure out what to do when, in a yearly kickoff meeting, the owner of your company says that you dress too much like "an IT guy" and "our sales staff wear suits".  (I'm in sales, not IT, fwiw.)  My wife's going to be thrilled that, despite my closet full of stylish (but apparently too casual) blazers, I'm going to have to buy another suit or jacket.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 878   Go Up