I had a really nice evening last night. I had drinks with some current, former, soon-to-be former and non-coworker friends, one of whom quit this week because he finally passed the fuck*ng bar exam like THREE YEARS after he got his law degree. Some of us then went to another (and personal favorite) bar for some more drinks and appetizers, including a special that they only have every so often, and then four of us ended up at a true dive bar for a tallboy PBR which I managed to choke down (I don't hate PBR and I don't like it, it was because of my acid reflux and all the drinking I had done earlier), and then three of us went to the only good non-Mexican food 24 hour restaurant in Salt Lake that I know of. I got to reconnect with a couple friends, which is nice, because another coworker who happens to be one of my closest friends in the state of Utah is moving to Vermont in a couple weeks. I'll need to replace her somehow. And my sister just moved back to Seattle.
Today I hope to attend a showing at a small gallery downtown for another friend who is moving east. I haven't seen him in a while and maybe I'll finally buy something from him.