Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 ... 536 537 [538] 539 540 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1344687 times)

0 Members and 124 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8055 on: August 22, 2010, 07:01:25 am »

true, but my car will not hold a bed, desk, dresser, etc.

If worst comes to worst I have some artist friends who are renting part of a warehouse and said I could put my stuff there.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8056 on: August 23, 2010, 05:38:22 pm »

if I don't get this apartment because my roommate is taking his sweet time turning in his application, I will pee in his mouth.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8057 on: August 23, 2010, 05:40:17 pm »

Wouldn't it be awkward if you did that as revenge and it turned out that was what he was into?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8058 on: August 23, 2010, 06:08:54 pm »

Might work out better: It's easier to find a 1br than a 2br. 

Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8059 on: August 23, 2010, 06:10:43 pm »

ok, so, probably safer to pee into my own mouth.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8060 on: August 24, 2010, 03:52:48 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8061 on: August 24, 2010, 08:48:52 pm »

Three art critics, an Englishman, a Frenchman and a Russian are at an exhibit looking at a new painting of Adam and Eve in the garden.
The English critic observes: "Look at Adam and Eve's calm; their poise; their dignity. Clearly Adam and Eve were English."
The Frenchman objects: "Non. They are naked, they are beautiful, making love in a garden. Adam and Eve were French."
The Russian becomes angry: "No clothes, no shelter, only single apple to eat. Adam and Eve were Russians."


HAHAHA.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8062 on: August 26, 2010, 12:24:26 am »

so today, my not-yet-roommate asked me if a girl I don't know can "crash on our couch for a few months while she works in saint louis"
I don't get it, because the reason I have a job is so that I will have money to have a place to "crash."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8063 on: August 26, 2010, 12:57:41 am »

so today, my not-yet-roommate asked me if a girl I don't know can "crash on our couch for a few months while she works in saint louis"

Not for free or even for cheap if at all.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8064 on: August 26, 2010, 01:00:00 am »

I am pretty sure I have also heard that this girl really sucks.

But yeah, there is no way she is staying without paying rent for more than... 2 weeks?

If she has a job.

Maybe if she were looking for a job I would let her stay a little longer.

But if she has a job, HELL NO. You can stay here until you find an apartment, lady.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8065 on: August 26, 2010, 03:00:58 am »

...send my boy to Kindergarten.

*weeps*
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8066 on: August 26, 2010, 03:12:23 am »

I am stressed out about moving all of my things. I cannot put things in the new place until 10 PM friday, and I have to be completely out of my current place by noon saturday.

There are a lot of other factors, the main one being that I am a huge wuss.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8067 on: August 26, 2010, 03:22:40 am »

...send my boy to Kindergarten.

They'll send him back.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8068 on: August 26, 2010, 03:52:29 am »

my (soon to be ex-) roommate's girlfriend is a kindergarden teacher!

kids have, so far, peed on her, bitten her, and kicked her shins extensively. Also it is a french immersion school, so she has to scold them in french.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8069 on: August 26, 2010, 04:02:28 am »

They'll send him back.

Did she include a stamped, self-addressed envelope?

Edit: Huh, so that's post 4k. The life of the tasseled loafer awaits!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 06:37:00 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 ... 536 537 [538] 539 540 ... 878   Go Up