Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349352 times)

0 Members and 183 Guests are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #420 on: September 02, 2007, 06:07:57 pm »

I'm just trying to hang onto the regular season title by the skin of my teeth here.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #421 on: September 02, 2007, 06:16:28 pm »

I'm also going to talk dirty on the internet.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #422 on: September 02, 2007, 07:04:34 pm »

Yeahhh! We be talkin' dirty!

Anyway, today I have a date with a really cute boy!! I'm very excited. We are going to get takeout and watch a movie. Sadly, there will be no smooches because it's only our second date, but it's going to be awesome.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #423 on: September 02, 2007, 07:20:12 pm »

today I am going to try to figure out what the fuck class I can take that fits in my really wonky schedule, now that my Spanish teacher says that I have to drop Spanish 101. I placed into 102, even though I don't speak any spanish? I tried to explain that I can understand just enough spanish to guess the right answers on such as placement exams, but she would hear none of it. 102 would be confusing, since I DON'T KNOW SPANISH, and also it is at 9 AM which would make my schedule even more weird than it is.

so, so far it looks like my only choices are Logic and Critical Analysis and Psychology of Adolescence. Unless I decide to take an English class or a Poli Sci class or something. OOh, economics?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #424 on: September 02, 2007, 11:24:20 pm »

Yesterday, I went to the OU-North Texas game.  It was my first game in 4 years and I went because my friend's dad had a suite.  The campus is dry, but, if you are ridiculously rich, you can do whatever you wan, so there was a full liquor cabinet there.  I started dringing tequila shots and margaritas at with some other friends at 12, went to the game at 5pm, drank Jack and The Glenlevvit (however you spell it, to hungover to look it up) for 4 hours, chugged a Red Bull and vodka and went to a party.  On my walk home from the party I ran into two UNT fans who were getting yelled at.  I apologized for the assholes, and my friend told them that we had tequila and they came back and drank with us.  Two of their friends were passed out in a car down the street, so they got them and there were about 7 people over at my friends.  The UNT people had two cases of beer and we drank it until 6 am. 

So, to make it shorter, I drank for 18 hours and watched a football game.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #425 on: September 02, 2007, 11:47:17 pm »

You might be better at that than I am.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #426 on: September 02, 2007, 11:49:17 pm »

I sure as hell can't do that anymore.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #427 on: September 03, 2007, 02:01:44 am »

I can still do it if I don't mind going on auto-pilot for a few hours - which I do mind indeed, and quite a bit at that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #428 on: September 03, 2007, 03:42:30 am »

tonight I'm gonna
"GUYS! GUYS! DRINK EVERY TIME THEY TRANSFORM!" (while watching Transformers.)
so fun. so horrible.

orson welles is in it!?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #429 on: September 03, 2007, 03:48:00 am »

tonight I'm gonna
"GUYS! GUYS! DRINK EVERY TIME THEY TRANSFORM!" (while watching Transformers.)
so fun. so horrible.

orson welles is in it!?

Inspired by inev, ill be watching the sopranos and drinking every time someone gets hurt, killed, high, or fucked. double drinks when they drink.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #430 on: September 03, 2007, 03:54:31 am »

also: leonard nimoy is in it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #431 on: September 03, 2007, 04:03:47 am »

What about Peter Lorre?

Shit, I thought you were fuck*ng around. Isn't that new movie the Transformers, too? Anyway, Scatman Crothers is your movie, too! And Eric Idle, Casey Kasem, Judd Nelson, Robert Stack, and Frank Welker. Damn! I gotta see this flick!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 04:07:25 am by Nabubrush drinks (a lot) »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #432 on: September 03, 2007, 04:12:27 am »

I mean, maybe? it is the old, 80's animated one.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #433 on: September 03, 2007, 04:15:26 am »

No, you're right - it's the old one. It says the original print was lost. The IMDB is intriguing about this one. Now you should be getting your drink on!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #434 on: September 03, 2007, 04:18:19 am »

This movie made me cry when I was a child.

"You got the touch... you got the POW-AH!"
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 878   Go Up