today I am going to feel like it is still yesterday due to not sleeping. I am weirdly un-tired, just kind of dazed. I feel like I black-out wrote? I just suddenly realized that the whole hard part of my paper was done, and that an hour had gone by? I don't understand how I wrote a big ol' paragraph with all these citations which doubled the length of my paper without realizing it. The good news is, it isn't due for another 3 hours, so I can totally finish it in time! it's not like I had all day yesterday, and the day before, and the day before to write it or anything silly like that!
My roommate is in the same class, and is taking a one hour nap on our couch before his first class. I have never seen someone look mad while sleeping before. He's got his arms crossed and is frowning, and I keep thinking he's pissed off because I woke him up or something.
but yeah, um, boo to missing a concert due to your lady's bed time. I can understand not wanting to go to a standing-up-type show when you are tired, though. My legs always get so tired, dang. It sucks. Especially when most of the tiredness is from standing there like a fool for 2 hours while the band didn't feel like coming on yet, and oh boy here's another opener...