Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349278 times)

0 Members and 182 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #930 on: November 05, 2007, 05:49:51 am »

Yeah, I was kind of joking but people have sex!  Even if they are related to you.

Maybe dad was shocked to suddenly discover that his daughter takes it in the pooper.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #931 on: November 05, 2007, 06:02:04 am »

um, there is not really a correlation between lube and anal sex. some people just like that extra glide, you know?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #932 on: November 05, 2007, 06:12:32 am »

I dunno.

In my humble opinion, there's a such thing as too much glide.

But I accept that I might just be weird.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #933 on: November 05, 2007, 06:12:43 am »

I would say there's a correlation between lube and anal sex, but there isn't a direct "A->B" link, no.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #934 on: November 05, 2007, 08:49:51 am »

Maybe I'm just a little twisted but... if I owned sex things and they were found by someone I was attracted to, there would be a momentary thrill in... in the hopes that this would turn into a Penthouse Letters page situation.
I could see that but it applies only if the person is attracted to you which would likely preclude someone who is rooting through your stuff looking for them without your knowledge.

Yeah, I was kind of joking but people have sex!  Even if they are related to you.
Scandalous!

"Now, honey, I found this... midget woman living in your dresser doors..."

"Oh, Dad, you weren't supposed to see that."

"Is she your... maid, maybe?"

"Not exac-"

"Because she's DRESSED like a maid. Please, honey, please tell me she's your maid."
Humorous!

I would say there's a correlation between lube and anal sex, but there isn't a direct "A->B" link, no.
Non-Linear!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #935 on: November 05, 2007, 04:11:03 pm »

um, there is not really a correlation between lube and anal sex. some people just like that extra glide, you know?
Also, if you're going back to the buffet for seconds, thirds, etc - some lube is usually in order.  However hearty the partner.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #936 on: November 05, 2007, 09:17:03 pm »

I would say there's a correlation between lube and anal sex, but there isn't a direct "A->B" link, no.

Considering that my Mom bought me a giant (16 oz) tube of K-Y the week before my wedding, I would guess that they don't tend to make that particular association. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #937 on: November 05, 2007, 09:51:19 pm »

Well I'm glad we are still about education here.  I've never used KY in that way.  I've never used KY period actually, Vaseline has always worked just fine for me.

Or lotion or whatever happens to be around.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #938 on: November 05, 2007, 10:14:47 pm »

fuck lube, I need... Friction.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #939 on: November 05, 2007, 10:55:46 pm »

dang, dude, your lady's area is supposed to provide that on its own.

There are a thousand things I can say here.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #940 on: November 06, 2007, 01:01:27 am »

Inev, dude, A-CAP depends upon the invisible hand of the market.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #941 on: November 06, 2007, 01:02:20 am »

Inev, dude, A-CAP depends upon the invisible hand of the market.
Oh that is so canned. 
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #942 on: November 06, 2007, 01:49:13 am »

Quote from: AugustWest
Oh that is so canned.

Seconded!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #943 on: November 06, 2007, 02:46:58 am »

One day I'm going to see an item made by Coach that doesn't look like it should come free with a $30 Clinique purchase. Their sunglasses are especially bad. I mean, at least they didn't pick an inherently fugly calling card like Burbury's (sp?) plaid, but Coach's designers either have no idea what they're doing or are playing a huge prank on everybody.

Sigh, yeah, I know. Cort thinks Coach is trashy, and a lot of folks do, too. Burberry, fake Louis Vuitton, and Coach are forever associated with chavs and trash. I don't like anything in this season's shops, but I really love the Legacy 65th Anniversary stuff (the Legacy shoulder bag and the Mandy courier bag).

I did my 5:30AM workout today and felt like a million bucks all day. My shoulders are going to need a massage, but come Dec. 1st I will have chiropractic care covered, so maybe I can finagle some free massage work out of my HMO. Plus we have a CMT (certified massage therapist) dude who comes to the office periodically with his massage chair, so I've signed up for his services on Thursday. w00t.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #944 on: November 06, 2007, 06:14:39 am »

w00t indeed. I need somebody to show up periodically to massage me tired bones.

All, "You will sit in this chair that I brought and you will be massaged."
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 878   Go Up