Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349279 times)

0 Members and 182 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #945 on: November 06, 2007, 10:22:30 am »

Inev, dude, A-CAP depends upon the invisible hand of the market.
That doesnt even make sense.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #946 on: November 06, 2007, 10:38:52 am »

He's right you know.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #947 on: November 06, 2007, 02:38:15 pm »

Today I voted.  DID YOU?!?

Our polling place is at an elementary school.  I got scones at the bake sale.  They were yummy.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #948 on: November 06, 2007, 03:03:38 pm »

There is nothing to vote for where I live. Unless they are keeping it a really big secret.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #949 on: November 06, 2007, 03:34:15 pm »

I voted. Luckily at my new apartment the polling place is literally across the street. Is so awesome.

When I turned 18 my polling place was in my high school, so I could just vote on my way to 1st period. That was pretty good too. Thanks to various special elections I actually got to vote 4 or 5 times that one year. Every time we elected somebody that person had to leave a lower office, which required another election. It started to get pretty comical by the end. It was like, can't somebody just appoint a temporary Deputy Secretary of Naming Streets After Things One Finds on a Farm?
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #950 on: November 06, 2007, 04:21:26 pm »

There is nothing to vote for where I live. Unless they are keeping it a really big secret.
Same here - which seems unprecedented for California "Home of the Nanny State".  Surely there's some group that wants me to wear a helmet inside my car, or tax smokers to pay for beach cleanups.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #951 on: November 06, 2007, 05:11:25 pm »

It did when I wrote it, but like so many other things in my life, the actual reason why has faded from the dry-erase board of my memory.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #952 on: November 06, 2007, 06:38:59 pm »

I must be still waking up from one of my Real Dreams (they're like lucid dreams except with no control but as real-feeling and complicated as lucid dreams) but I swear to God...

For a second, I saw Washington recarved into the head of Lex Luthor.

Oh man. I did not do heavy enough drugs, ever, for flashbacks, kids.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

deniseontheinternet

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE!!!!!
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #953 on: November 06, 2007, 06:54:08 pm »

today im going to be organising my friends 20th birthday, so if you live in perth, western australia, come down to the rocket room on the 8th of december and party with us  ;D
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #954 on: November 06, 2007, 08:35:36 pm »

yesterday, I saw something new.
a 5 minute long video of a woman being sucked slowly into quicksand. "oh... oh no! it's quicksand! *little moan* how am I going to get out? it's so... hard to get out... I can't... escape..."

that was a good one.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #955 on: November 06, 2007, 09:01:06 pm »

Oh yeah, there's all kinds of things to say about THAT fetish.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #956 on: November 06, 2007, 09:14:53 pm »

oh man, I totally forgot.

this morning, I woke up from a dream where... I drove all over town with my dog, trying to find a vet, only to finally realize that this was The End, and holding him as he took his last rasping breath, growing colder as the life left his cute little body.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #957 on: November 06, 2007, 09:51:47 pm »

Man you are working the rough chuckles today Dan.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #958 on: November 07, 2007, 12:14:02 am »

today im going to be organising my friends 20th birthday, so if you live in perth, western australia, come down to the rocket room on the 8th of december and party with us  ;D

Hi there! Australia is a little far for most of us, but have fun.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #959 on: November 07, 2007, 12:32:18 am »

Be careful what you wish for Denise,it's lucky for you I'm going to be on holiday with my sweety on the diametrically opposite side of the country on that night.

Also, Inev, AHHHHHH!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 878   Go Up