Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349542 times)

0 Members and 160 Guests are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1425 on: December 31, 2007, 03:54:44 pm »

I know, i was teasing.
Was going to say, how the hell could one miss that. Inev is one step ahead, playing us all for suckers.


Tonight I count down midnight with my buddy and my Lady (who arrived home from a shitty party scant minutes before midnight, proving once again that timing is everything) and I got my slant on with the assistance of cooper's pale ale, some black douglas and a couple of glasses of Moet that the Lady got from work for christmas.
Damn my head be twirlin' and I know now why I don't drink so much of white wines.

Happy new year you fuck*ng party people, be good to each other and please be happy.
"Babies — God damn it, you’ve got to be kind"
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1426 on: December 31, 2007, 05:06:10 pm »

no, phillipe! too soon!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1427 on: December 31, 2007, 09:52:55 pm »

Well, lots of things.  First of all, two days ago I moved to my parents house.  When I lived away I really liked coming home for a couple days every month or so.  It is like, when you drink and drug 20 of the last 25 days (25of25 for light drug) it is nice to come home and rest and etc.  However, after two days here I am basically ready to leave.  It is horrible.

Also, I had an idea to join the army then try to get into Canada in order to avoid war.  Don't know if this would work and too lazy to look stuff up.

Also, today I am going back to my old town and attending a keg/bonfire party at the apartment complex I used to live at.  That will be fun.  Plus, Hash!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1428 on: December 31, 2007, 11:36:25 pm »

Today I am doing nothing of value tonight. Nothing of value at all.

At least I got a couple of resume drafts done. Now, to find companies who need a Japanese-speaking Bio-grad-school failre whose work experience is primarily volunteering...
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1429 on: December 31, 2007, 11:42:18 pm »

hmm.

wait forever for a flakey friend who I haven't seen in months due to her flakiness to call me. finally, i called her, and for once she answered. "me and [her girlfriend] are shopping, we're going to go to dinner soon-- do you want to come? I'll call you when we're leaving." Has not yet called. Then I am probably going to a parents-out-of-town party at the house of a girl who works at a bookstore near here. I think I have previously mentioned the story of how I didn't recognize who she was, and was totally into how cute she was in her little apron and cardigan and all. Once I realized that I knew her, she became "oh, that's that girl whose sister looks like a skinny version of my ex. weird. she looks kind of cute today."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1430 on: January 01, 2008, 12:58:18 am »

no, phillipe! too soon!

We get our parties started early over here.

Today I'm gonna nurse my hangover and play some more mass effect.
It's odd but whenever I drink heavily I always end up waking up before anyone else in the house. That's good though, means I get to attend to my seediness in peace.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 01:03:08 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1431 on: January 01, 2008, 02:39:08 pm »

HAPPY CHRISTMAS YEAR, YOU YOUS

Today, in the few remaining days I have to myself, I am going to have an acoustic jam.  Go to the studio with some heads, no drums allowed, no electric guitars allowed.  MAYBE bass.  I will bring my cello and saxophone, but I play saxophone well only if I play in one key.  Percussion is djembe and bongos only.
Logged
ACHIEVE

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1432 on: January 01, 2008, 07:04:14 pm »

Today I am going to feel the slight desperation that comes from the last day of 11 days off from work.  So desperate to savor the good times.  Must. Not. Stress.  Ahhhh. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1433 on: January 01, 2008, 07:47:34 pm »

My roommate found my dang keys when he shoveled the driveway. Awesome!
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1434 on: January 01, 2008, 08:59:01 pm »

This morning, Lenny jumped on my stomach with most of his 13-lb bodyweight concentrated in his paws. While i was sleeping. It hurt a lot and I yelled really loudly and pushed him onto the floor. Little bastard. However, now he is lying half-asleep in my lap like a sweet little kitty toasty-roast and purring.

Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1435 on: January 02, 2008, 08:16:20 pm »

Today I am abblasted.

Yesterday, my ladyfriend asked me to do her ab workout with her.  It is named "AB BLAST".

I have been abblasted.   It's ok though.  It only hurts when I breathe.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1436 on: January 02, 2008, 09:15:00 pm »

I've found that getting stinkin' drunk helps with muscle soreness. May run counter to your intended goals, though.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1437 on: January 02, 2008, 09:20:50 pm »

Also, I had an idea to join the army then try to get into Canada in order to avoid war.  Don't know if this would work and too lazy to look stuff up.


I just felt like highlighting this sentence.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1438 on: January 02, 2008, 09:21:26 pm »

Today I am abblasted.

Yesterday, my ladyfriend asked me to do her ab workout with her.  It is named "AB BLAST".

I have been abblasted.   It's ok though.  It only hurts when I breathe.

I did Bikram yoga on Sunday and am still a little worn out.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1439 on: January 02, 2008, 09:23:11 pm »

I did Bikram yoga on Sunday and am still a little worn out.

Bikram yoga is not for the faint of heart.  Though I can't think of any way to really ease into it...maybe start with a month of Ashtanga?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 878   Go Up