Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349416 times)

0 Members and 164 Guests are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1485 on: January 06, 2008, 05:11:32 pm »

Yeah, damn Santana Moss, you got to break up that pass at least.

Today, I am doing the exact same thing as yesterday, PLUS THE WIRE SEASON 5 STARTS!  And slightly less tree choppin'.



Also, the treadmill did kick my ass, but just got to keep on going.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1486 on: January 06, 2008, 06:26:17 pm »

My roommate's parents are here with their dog. You should see how puffed-up Lennybruce is right now. He was standing at my closed door, and the dog was on the other side. She started barking and sticking her paws under the door, and while Milan fled as fast as his little kittyfeet would carry him, Lenny stayed near the door. It was comical to see how big and puffed up he was, though.

I need to get my own place.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1487 on: January 06, 2008, 06:49:40 pm »

I would put something in here much like what Keith did, but I don't want to jinx it. Suffice it to say that it will be football today. Hopefully I will watch LT win his first playoff game as a pro.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1488 on: January 06, 2008, 07:46:55 pm »

Yay!  People interacting!  Nabu and Smick must tell us more - also Linnea.

We went and saw the tiniest metal heads ever.   Seriously.  Some of them were tinier than Tiny Kiss.

Then we ate so much bread.

I guess I'm telling it wrong.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1489 on: January 06, 2008, 08:32:29 pm »

We went and saw the tiniest metal heads ever.   Seriously.  Some of them were tinier than Tiny Kiss.

Then we ate so much bread.

I guess I'm telling it wrong.

Well, and we nearly went to Wyoming.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1490 on: January 06, 2008, 08:41:36 pm »

True.  I did forget about the intended side trip to just north of the Jackson Hole.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1491 on: January 06, 2008, 09:45:17 pm »

Both of the last two entries in this thread read like... sexual code that I can't completely fathom.

"almost went to Wyoming" "just north of the Jackson Hole"

It is as though you are making a mountain out of mashed potatoes and... I don't know what it is but...

I know that its important.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1492 on: January 07, 2008, 03:15:16 am »

108 pages?  So is this like "Twitter: TOUAMB Edition" or some shit?

Get a Facebook account, people.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1493 on: January 07, 2008, 04:12:08 am »

Belay that!

Back in the day I thought Livejournal was full of shit because people didn't have to write their own html for their stupid personal site, I find myspace and facebook irritating beyond belief so please PLEASE don't stop threads like this and take your tedious mundanities elsewhere. I need good forums to remind me that personal interaction is possible on a civil part of the internet that stands free of garish tiled backgrounds and embedded mp3s.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1494 on: January 07, 2008, 04:15:49 am »

I want to say "this is just more old-school" or something. But, I don't really get people's day-to-day activities from facebook.

although if you check mine, you will learn that I spent "all the money I will have in my life" on CDs today. I also bought a Bible, King James edition.
Also, you would learn that I posted on 4 girls' walls. 3 of them are... a word I don't know. if you could read them, you would say "damn, inev wants every girl to love him or be his friend, but he isn't very good at doing this in a non-awkward way." I am basically proud of this, and do not regret it for one second. to be fair, I post equally bizarre things on the walls of boys that I want to play guitar with.


in other news: man, facebook irritates you? it is so... clean. The only thing that pisses me off is that now they have ruined the clean design with all the ugly-ass "apps." Is such good site.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1495 on: January 07, 2008, 10:00:25 am »

Actually I don't know much about facebook, just that myspace was terrible and facebook was where people went when they were done with myspace.
Also the Lady has it and seems to spend all her time doing quizzes to find out what name she would have were she an appalation terrier.
Basically I like an environment where I can talk to people one on one via e-mail or IM or I like this kind of community setting.
The distributed nature of everyone posting on each other's blogs just doesn't appeal. I am slowly accepting that this means I have been left behind by the in-crowd and that makes me kind of sad, but I'm really just a forum kind of guy. I don't want to rank my friends, I don't want to randomly look up people I went to school with, the whole thing just feels kind of inorganic to me and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1496 on: January 07, 2008, 05:19:03 pm »

Actually I don't know much about facebook, just that myspace was terrible and facebook was where people went when they were done with myspace.
Also the Lady has it and seems to spend all her time doing quizzes to find out what name she would have were she an appalation terrier.
Basically I like an environment where I can talk to people one on one via e-mail or IM or I like this kind of community setting.
The distributed nature of everyone posting on each other's blogs just doesn't appeal. I am slowly accepting that this means I have been left behind by the in-crowd and that makes me kind of sad, but I'm really just a forum kind of guy. I don't want to rank my friends, I don't want to randomly look up people I went to school with, the whole thing just feels kind of inorganic to me and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

You get used to that after a while.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1497 on: January 08, 2008, 02:48:24 am »

But even then facebook never wants to make out afterwards. I just end up feeling so... used.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1498 on: January 09, 2008, 01:05:44 am »

But even then facebook never wants to make out afterwards. I just end up feeling so... used.


My problem is that it never wants to kiss after.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1499 on: January 09, 2008, 03:38:03 am »

Today I used a sledgehammer to dismantle an old sink (it was made of concrete?!) and an old computer (Macintosh Performa 90mhz). Now, I know I cant just chuck the computer in with the regular recyclables, and I know it contains toxic metals that we dont want in the earth (Even though, didnt these metals come from the earth in the first place?). But If I want to properly recycle this thing, I have to drive across the state to the designated dump. F that. So do I just hide the thing in my garbage bags, bury it in the yard, or like dump it in a river?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 878   Go Up