Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349795 times)

0 Members and 150 Guests are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1770 on: January 20, 2008, 08:06:10 am »

He understands that you (theorethically) like women, right?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1771 on: January 20, 2008, 08:22:32 am »

my good (male) friend has explicitly and implicitly told me that he wants to fuck me tonight. um.
Thats a dealbreaker right there. That wont make future interactions awkward at all.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1772 on: January 20, 2008, 08:33:18 am »

my other friend said "dude, don't be a square, go for it. the guy's putting himself out there, here, and all you can talk about is how you should be dating that chick that ditched you? fuck!"

then I told them a story where at the end, they agreed that it is Galling that a universe exists where I am not dating this girl.
The jury is out on several things I did which, of course, are to blame for her not wanting to date me. Sometimes I try so hard to be nice that I decline to let people be nice to me, and I think that this is where I fucked this up.
Because it couldn't possibly just be that she's graduating in 4 months and doesn't want a boyfriend. That couldn't be it at all.
Mostly because, based on things she did... she obviously liked me. Or else, is just the nicest, cutest, sweetest, coolest person, ever. Fuck.

Part of this is that I have a major thing for girls that I see as entirely un-sexual? But, um, that is completely fooling myself in this case. That is "oh, well, she probably didn't really want to do that, that was probably just a thing that happened, you know. girls don't actually want to do that stuff."

but, no, for real. The fact that there is a girl within a mile of where I live who is that rad and fun and I am not even seeing her regularly in my life... damn. I feel like bringing fruit-roll-ups to a movie with a boy should mean something.
I can handle "we made out or whatever, and now I am not into you"
that is a thing that happens
but being all cutesy and asking if I wanted to go get hot chocolate and smores
offering to make me spaghetti at like 10AM for breakfast because that is all she knows how to cook
and then, nothing
that is like. fuck that shit.

sorry, I have typed this stuff out so many times and deleted it that I figure I will just get it out there.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1773 on: January 20, 2008, 09:12:09 am »

If it helps any, here is a link to the funniest picture on Earth?

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Straight-Talk-Express-Charleston-Sen-John-McCain/photo//080119/480/e5c0b1d37e904d63adcbe00e84effc4c//s:/ap/20080120/ap_on_el_pr/campaign_gop_analysis;_ylt=AsG_TraUWJ9TD5lcn32FOdVh24cA

Was your other friend kidding or... what?

Are your friends all of the opinion that your problem with ladies is actually rooted in really liking dudes and they're trying to help you? I don't fully understand why they would be encouraging a guy who claims to be straight to fuck a dude, just because a girl was cruel in a situation?

I have a feeling that Nabu is pulling strings from a great distance to eventually snare you in his web, man. There is pretty much no other logical explanation out there.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1774 on: January 20, 2008, 02:56:03 pm »

...read this message board while sitting in a meeting room at a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale while people around me talk about crazy Nuclear Medicine terms that mean nothing to me.

Oh, and the internet cable in my room is broken and the hotel won't fix it and can't move me because there are two weddings here this weekend and it's booked up. But hey, lots of dinners out expensed to the company and getting to see our hot developer in a bathing suit
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1775 on: January 20, 2008, 03:04:22 pm »

Today, the day after my birthday, I am going to feel old, but then read theinevitable's postings and remember that being college age sucks, and feel grateful instead.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1776 on: January 20, 2008, 04:26:54 pm »

Let's see . . . what to do today . . . oh, that's right. I'm going to watch the Chargers continue their inexorable march to the world championship of American football.

my good (male) friend has explicitly and implicitly told me that he wants to fuck me tonight. um.

Yeah, I gotta say that you definitely don't want to let him fuck you, if you were at all considering it. That's a big step for your first encounter as a 'straight' guy. A little oral is one thing, but getting fucked will put you off that for life, I'm thinking.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1777 on: January 20, 2008, 06:25:51 pm »

oh, I mean, I was mostly using Fuck as a word for "whatever would happen." He has been making little hints about this for a while, and he is the kind of guy that... if you don't respond to subtle hints, he assumes that you must not be understanding what he is saying.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1778 on: January 20, 2008, 06:37:15 pm »

...read this message board while sitting in a meeting room at a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale while people around me talk about crazy Nuclear Medicine terms that mean nothing to me.

Oh, and the internet cable in my room is broken and the hotel won't fix it and can't move me because there are two weddings here this weekend and it's booked up. But hey, lots of dinners out expensed to the company and getting to see our hot developer in a bathing suit

You ain't got a camera?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1779 on: January 20, 2008, 07:11:28 pm »

You ain't got a camera?

Sadly no. Even if I brought a camera I'm not that subtle.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1780 on: January 20, 2008, 07:34:53 pm »

FOOTBALL DAY, BITCHES.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1781 on: January 20, 2008, 07:43:37 pm »

FOOTBALL DAY, BITCHES.

With a hockey appetizer to boot. The NHL has gotten pretty lucky in that the last two games they've had on national TV (the Winter Classic and this Bruins/Rangers matchup) have been pretty good.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1782 on: January 20, 2008, 11:24:29 pm »

Mother.





Fucker.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1783 on: January 20, 2008, 11:29:29 pm »

Sorry dude.  They did better than I expected them to.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1784 on: January 20, 2008, 11:36:39 pm »

Wow you guys really fucked that one up, huh? 3 interceptions and you. did. dick.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 878   Go Up