Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1347568 times)

0 Members and 175 Guests are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1845 on: January 23, 2008, 07:28:03 pm »

Is that the girl you couldn't get pictures of in the bikini?

Indeed. That's the 2nd time she's ever seen the ocean.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1846 on: January 23, 2008, 07:53:15 pm »

Indeed. That's the 2nd time she's ever seen the ocean.

Is there any chance of getting pics with worse resolution? I could tell her gender in that one.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1847 on: January 23, 2008, 07:57:21 pm »

I forgot my camera and Anton is the only person who has uploaded any pictures so far. And he took way more pictures than this, he just hasn't moved them off of his camera yet.

If you click on the magnifying glass icon on the top right you can zoom in to it's true size (1600x1067). Here's one with me in it.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1848 on: January 23, 2008, 08:00:06 pm »

I forgot my camera and Anton is the only person who has uploaded any pictures so far. And he took way more pictures than this, he just hasn't moved them off of his camera yet.

If you click on the magnifying glass icon on the top right you can zoom in to it's true size (1600x1067). Here's one with me in it.

Odd - the first time I did that it never got unpixellated.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1849 on: January 23, 2008, 08:26:21 pm »

Quote from: Outlook
The Phase Weather IMT at the WOA and the EOA has been activated and stood up.  All vehicle and foot travel is approved by the IMT ONLY.  If you are in the field, go to the nearest safe location and call your Supervisor.  Do not leave a safe location; do not attempt to walk outdoors from one facility to another.

Hey, super.

Quote from: Outlook
Flights 131, 7251, 351 and 451 are now delayed due to North Slope weather conditions.

Yeah, that's nice too.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1850 on: January 23, 2008, 10:32:14 pm »

OMG. Do not attempt to walk outdoors? OMG.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1851 on: January 24, 2008, 01:49:46 am »

Today I'll be watching the weather sock in, and hoping that it will blow itself out so the planes can fly tomorrow and I can get home so I can minister to my wife, who has strep throat. Currently the weather is such that no workers can leave the building for any reason, and only emergency personnel are allowed to travel around the field.



<--- That's Bob.

Yay! Bob!

Also, boo to the shiteous wx. I hope you can fly home.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1852 on: January 24, 2008, 02:01:59 am »

Do my laundry, continue needing to take a shower, have a meeting at the radio station.
I just got an email listing the bands we are getting for "KWUR Week" and... they are all really awesome bands I have never heard before (based on youtube videos).
I mean, holy crap, they are all rad.
A DJ face-off first night, a zydeco band for folk night, some popular local punk-ish bands for Local night, three really cool bands for... I don't know what night, based on the bands it is "rock/funk/techno" night or something? Their music is kind of interesting I guess based on their videos on youtube, but, at least people will be able to dance and stuff to it at the least.
and then the last night, Pelican, who are apparently a pretty cool band along the lines of Slint.

In '91 we had Nirvana right before Nevermind came out, so, I don't think we need to worry about this being The Best KWUR Week Ever, but, you know.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1853 on: January 24, 2008, 02:27:21 am »

Man, fuck whomever is taking tiny cans of Dr. Pepper away from me and not being man enough to tell me why.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1854 on: January 24, 2008, 02:32:24 am »

L-Money, I have been definitely been going through the same problem.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1855 on: January 24, 2008, 02:34:04 am »

Man, fuck whomever is taking tiny cans of Dr. Pepper away from me and not being man enough to tell me why.

Or woman. But heck, here's one just because no one should be Dr Pepper deprived. If there was a way, you could just have all mine.

You should try to not let it bother you, though. It may be some sociological experiment.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1856 on: January 24, 2008, 02:34:52 am »

One for you, too, smets - you posted whilst I was composing.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1857 on: January 24, 2008, 02:35:07 am »

Recently I have been going through and just giving hell of cans to everybody in threads.  Weird.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1858 on: January 24, 2008, 04:24:58 am »

yeah, earlier today I did a "EVERYBODY GETS A CAN! EVERYBODY GETS A CAN!" thing.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1859 on: January 24, 2008, 04:29:16 am »

Recently I have been going through and just giving hell of cans to everybody in threads.  Weird.

Well sure, you can afford it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 878   Go Up