Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348216 times)

0 Members and 200 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1905 on: January 27, 2008, 07:36:52 pm »

Or, maybe the reason he did that weird jerking head back thing was because he saw that I saw? Who knows.
More likely they knocked teeth together.  Rookie kissers.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1906 on: January 27, 2008, 07:40:04 pm »

no, they like... moved in halfway, and then at least he jerked his head back, I couldn't tell if she did as well.

in other news, A-Cap just met my good friend from home.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 08:38:02 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1907 on: January 27, 2008, 08:59:02 pm »

They make me vomit a lot. I do not get the appeal of Vicodin, Percocet, etc.

My last kidney stone, they gave me Percocet and an anti-nausea agent. But the agent was a suppository. The doctor said, "You'll want to take the suppository." I said, "I'll take my chances, thanks."
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1908 on: January 27, 2008, 09:16:42 pm »

How did you hear already that i met her? That was like 10 minutes ago. Shes a lovely girl.

Today I met dan's friend and TOUAMB tangentially entered the physical world for the first time. Also, I will do piles of work.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1909 on: January 27, 2008, 11:19:41 pm »

... recover from my little brother's 21st. Which was quite a blast, having a bar with a massive tab is a real convenience. Best line of the night was when my brother asked tequila shots early on in the night and the bartender said 'Are you turning 18 or 21, because you should stop drinking tequila when you're 18 and a half.' he then went on to mix some crazy awesome shots for the rest of the night which is why I'm making very gentle movements and eating some sausage I fried up last night because I knew I'd want greasy good food today.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1910 on: January 28, 2008, 01:43:50 am »

no, they like... moved in halfway, and then at least he jerked his head back, I couldn't tell if she did as well.
Maybe he smelled something alarming on her breath.  Such as pussy.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1911 on: January 28, 2008, 02:29:18 am »

My last kidney stone, they gave me Percocet and an anti-nausea agent. But the agent was a suppository. The doctor said, "You'll want to take the suppository." I said, "I'll take my chances, thanks."


Oh god, that is some serious bullshit. They gave me IV anti-emetics (anti-nausea) when I was in the ER with a ruptured ovarian cyst and was vomiting uncontrollably. They also gave me some suppository anti-emetics to take home, but I just forewent the Vicodin/suppository routine and just took Tylenol for the pain.
Logged

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1912 on: January 28, 2008, 02:58:18 am »

Today I'm gonna chuckle about this.
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1913 on: January 28, 2008, 05:28:46 am »

write a paper on papal power in the 10th and 11th centuries.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1914 on: January 28, 2008, 05:43:11 am »

write a paper on papal power in the 10th and 11th centuries.

You should try to work in a reference to Pope Lando.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1915 on: January 28, 2008, 07:01:00 am »

watch I think 2 episodes total of Twin Peaks, starting in the middle of what was apparently the "climax" episode and ending in the middle of a weird false-end episode. During these episodes I ate a large amount of Pesto Pasta, and that is probably why my stomach is upset right now, not because I am continuing to have Stupid Feelings like some goddamn teenager. On the plus side, tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 60s. Also, I expect that when I turn 20 in a few months everything will be better and I will start having Wise Feelings.
The main problem is, I am 19, so I have stupid feelings, but I am not stupid, and so I know that they are stupid feelings. Then, I am smart or dumb enough to twist myself into thinking that maybe I am on the right track, and doing stupid things is a smart thing.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1916 on: January 28, 2008, 07:33:22 am »

Damn, I wish stupid feelings had stopped for me when I turned 20.
Actually I wish that for everyone, then we wouldn't have 30 year olds singing embarassingly sincere songs about feelings they had in high school.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1917 on: January 28, 2008, 07:44:26 am »

in other news, I found out that a friend of mine who is like my Radio Station Mom and graduated last year is visiting on the one weekend all semester I won't be here. She gets in on thursday, though, and I said "maybe we can hang out thursday if you aren't busy?"
and she said "it will be OK. I promise."
For some reason that is the most reassuring thing I have ever heard. It seems like people don't say "I Promise" any more, and it would be nice if they did. She's going to take care of this, and I trust her to fix everything.

also, thinking about living off-campus next year is cool, but confusing. Most of the people I would want to live with will be abroad one semester next year, and I don't want to end up living alone... I would completely Lose It really fast.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 08:18:05 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1918 on: January 28, 2008, 02:14:03 pm »

also, thinking about living off-campus next year is cool, but confusing. Most of the people I would want to live with will be abroad one semester next year, and I don't want to end up living alone... I would completely Lose It really fast.

Well, you'd always have us.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1919 on: January 28, 2008, 02:52:07 pm »

Today I'm gonna... realize that this story I'm trying to write is one where I should have tried to phone the people on the weekend. Oops.

This weekend, my friend whose birthday is the day after mine came from New York and we had a belated birthday celebration. On Saturday we went to three museums and three restaurants, so we are at least as cultured as we are gluttonous.  But it was exhausting and I decided to take Sunday off without quite thinking it through. Oh well.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 878   Go Up