today: had classes, continued to have a cold, it was almost 70 all day, just kind of hung out. Co-DJed on my friend's radio show. Watched Swingers, which was pretty cool.
Obsessively played
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa on my guitar and probably drove my roommates insane. It's just really satisfying and pretty to play, and I am basically going nuts over that song lately. I also did laundry and folded it for once.
Also I realized that I have enough button-up shirts in my closet to go for multiple weeks without repeating them. I never thought I would be that guy. I might start wearing them more often?
A friend told me that I am always well-dressed on the same day as the girl who lives next door told me how good my hair looks when I brush it properly, and these went straight to my head.
On the other hand, I pull off the t-shirt and jeans thing pretty well I think.
Tomorrow: radio show, classes, finally putting up our wall of DJ pictures. I really want to post them all on flickr, as they are awesome. But it's not like I said "i'm taking these pictures of you, and by the way, they're all going online."
Also, my picture is horrible. I was growing out my hair from when it was buzzed, and so my hair is doing all kinds of ugly things.