Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1347648 times)

0 Members and 168 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2115 on: February 14, 2008, 09:16:55 pm »

Edit: upon further thought, Mythbusters should definitely test this out. Because I can only assume that it would involve Kari basically dressing up like a whore to test the effectiveness of the saltpeter on the men. That is quality television.

Yeah, but I'm thinking, this needs to be one of the tests that only the interns are involved with. Because I definitely do not want to see Adam and Jamie naked.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2116 on: February 14, 2008, 09:40:41 pm »

hallucinate for about ten seconds a lot of times:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzSRVgF501M
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2117 on: February 14, 2008, 11:57:41 pm »

That is really amazing.  My monitor is still subtly rippling too.  Groovy.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2118 on: February 15, 2008, 12:23:20 am »

WHOAAA.

today, I'm gonna... stay up all night writing a paper, and then forget to turn it in on time.
Luckily I figured out where the professor's office was and turned it in 15 minutes late. I was expecting for him to not be there and to get a full letter grade off... as is he said he'll dock me, but "only a little bit, since it's only a little late."

now I am really tired, but I'm supposed to go see the Vag-Mons in about an hour, so I should force myself to stay awake.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2119 on: February 15, 2008, 01:16:09 am »

So, I have seen the Monologues, but it was a few years ago. It was entertaining, probably more so if you have a pu$$y. The only part that kind of put me off was where these two ladies were being really angry about tampons. "A wad of fuck*ng cotton in my bujhina...Invented by a man...etc" I guess that I always assumed a tampon was something you could make a choice about. I'm pretty sure the patriarchy doesn't really care too much what you use to stem the tide, as long as you're in the kitchen making babies.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2120 on: February 15, 2008, 04:19:22 am »

my friend did that one, and pulled it off really well. Mostly because I know that when she yells it isn't scary so much as... almost cute that she's freaking out.

it was pretty funny. My friend did this one about Discovering her pu$$y in a really thick Minnesota accent (she is Minnesotan, but exaggerated it for the part) and I couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2121 on: February 15, 2008, 05:14:10 am »

... make the honor roll?  Say goodbye to my parents.  Tomorrow it is on!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2122 on: February 15, 2008, 06:47:42 pm »

Today I'm going to script a future conversation with one of my employees.

"OK, you know what?  Don't call me to tell me you sent me an e-mail.  Maybe if you know I'm out of the office, and I haven't replied to your e-mail two hours after you've sent it, and it's something really important, then fine.  But don't call me at my desk immediately after you hit Send to tell me you sent me an e-mail.  Because you know what I have on my desk?  A computer.  And do you know what application runs on that computer pretty much constantly?  My e-mail client.  Which tells me when I have new e-mails.  Which I usually read right away, or at least within 15 or 20 minutes."

Christ I hate working for a living.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2123 on: February 15, 2008, 06:49:06 pm »

have a phone interview with the camp I want to work at. It all went really well, until she asked me how I handle stress and I completely started... stuttering and repeating myself in a weird way and saying um um um. Which... no matter how awkward and anxious I act on here, that is not normally how I communicate with people in real life. Goddamn.

I think I did really well on the rest of the interview, though. I basically explained their mission statement in a paragraph when she asked what I thought the mission of the camp should be. This was not on purpose, as I have never read the mission statement, so I think that was pretty good.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:52:25 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2124 on: February 15, 2008, 08:01:51 pm »

Do lots of Kakuro puzzles because I ran out of work like an hour ago.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2125 on: February 15, 2008, 09:05:43 pm »

... try to write a last-minute first-person essay for the local newspaper. It might be a little too weird, but the editor's desperate to fill the space... I guess I'll sleep on it and see if I can tone it down but what's the difference when it's just going in the recycling the next day anyway? I am beginning to feel that journalism is a little too much like cleaning up after animals...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2126 on: February 16, 2008, 04:28:27 am »

Today (tonight) I'm gonna regret picking up a six-pack of this Fat Tire seasonal spring ale. I didn't realize cough medicine and dingleberry-extract was such an iconic springtime flavor.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2127 on: February 16, 2008, 01:49:07 pm »

Play Rugby @ William & Mary College. This is an even match, we beat them last year so I'm confident. Triple Word Score Bonus: Opponent Buys Beer.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2128 on: February 16, 2008, 02:45:01 pm »

Clean the house because my housecleaner has gone away for a month. Then realize that the Technical Staff is still away for another week, the only friend nearby enough to call up for dinner tonight on the spur of the moment is in Central America for two weeks, and my best friend in New York is leaving tomorrow for a trip to Alaska. Why am I the only one who has to stay home when I don't even have a real job???
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2129 on: February 17, 2008, 06:39:11 am »

Play Rugby @ William & Mary College. This is an even match, we beat them last year so I'm confident. Triple Word Score Bonus: Opponent Buys Beer.

Some men did go down. Some men dine in the hospital. Some men drank beer, and sang, and prayed for other men.

Quoth A-cap: "Yes, I'll take a pitcher of your cheapest beer. And a straw."
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 878   Go Up