nobody cares. it was on the cover of the newspaper, though.
this weekend I:
-entered the steam tunnels beneath main campus (and then left because we didn't have a flashlight)
-played really dissonant loud guitar at the radio station at 1 AM with my friends pounding on drums and making weird beats on the keyboard
-hung out at KWUR for several hours afterwards, semi-drunk, with a bunch of kids
-went on the roof of one building
-found out my future roommate, who is almost certainly going to be the General manager of the radio station, will have a key that allows him/us onto the roofs of several cool buildings on campus (including
Brookings Hall)
-got invited to dinner with a girl I have liked since I got here and her awesome friends... but I had to turn it down because my other future roommate and I were halfway to a concert (explosions in the sky, rad)
-um, did something I am not going to go into on the Public Internet. I don't know how to hint at it? It did not involve anything that means Golfhaus has to do a shot.