Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348835 times)

0 Members and 224 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2535 on: April 17, 2008, 10:45:35 pm »

yeah, I am pretty entertained, mostly.

That whole thing went sour/petered out pretty fast, but at least she felt the need to talk about my dick.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2536 on: April 17, 2008, 11:07:05 pm »

Dan are you like allergic to pussy or do you just not dig the stuff?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2537 on: April 17, 2008, 11:18:59 pm »

When the money-spider and I are agreeing on something, 'Nev, you basically gotta step back and understand that it is basically the truth. Al Gore and Pat Robertson all standin' at a podium together, agreeing that hey maybe we've fucked up the environment a little bit.

Full-on inconvenient truths, y'know.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2538 on: April 17, 2008, 11:52:15 pm »

I am sorry if it hurts anyone's feelings, but I would much rather read the details of A-Cap's story than another message about who theinevitable has, inevitably, NOT gotten it on with.

Perhaps, inev, since you are learning to write fiction, you could write us A-Cap's story instead?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2539 on: April 18, 2008, 12:39:22 am »

I think you should go for at least a week, doing the opposite of your gut feeling in every situation involving sexy ladies. I have a feeling you would either end up The Pussy King of St. Louis or hanged by the neck until dead.

Now, granted, the latter is a shit fate... but the former makes the risk sound worth it.

I know I'm a page late for this, but Jesus, how much do I have to donate to the board for the right to change Inev's title?
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2540 on: April 18, 2008, 01:22:43 am »

A ten-spot, I think.  A fine value for the money.  Enjoy your can for the idea anyway.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2541 on: April 18, 2008, 03:06:20 pm »

sleep through an earthquake (!?), have class, my little brother arrives for a weekend of hanging out.
I'm not sure why I thought the weekend before I have 3 exams was a good weekend, but, oh well.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2542 on: April 18, 2008, 07:53:42 pm »

I know I'm a page late for this, but Jesus, how much do I have to donate to the board for the right to change Inev's title?

theinevitablePussyKingOfSaintLouis? Or is that too long?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2543 on: April 18, 2008, 08:06:37 pm »

theinevitablePussyKingOfSaintLouis? Or is that too long?

I think he means his rank title. Such as King of the Make-Outs is yours or A Home for Scared People for Wombat.

Which reminds me, I'm starting to wonder how long Philippe will be standing on it. I have to hit 10,000, don't I?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2544 on: April 19, 2008, 12:01:00 am »

Come on, people, don't let him be right!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2545 on: April 19, 2008, 12:32:44 am »

...take my wife out to dinner on my boss's dime. Tomorrow I'm gonna tell you about it.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2546 on: April 19, 2008, 12:48:37 am »

Today I am going to have a slice of my housemate's birthday cake for breakfast and a tall glass of cranberry juice to fight off the revenge last night's dark ales are trying to wage on my body. I will also do my washing.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2547 on: April 19, 2008, 03:16:19 am »

hey so wow, I have a thing where I like things a ton the first time, and then realize the second time that it's HORRIBLE.

I am sorry, people I argued with about whether Juno was good.
It has some really good things about it, but, some horrible things too. wow.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2548 on: April 19, 2008, 07:36:59 am »

i hearted juno. jason bateman was awesome in it. if i could be a guy, it'd be jason bateman - but not that character, just like, jason bateman.

Dinner on the boss:
- Tanqueray 10 martini w/ 1 olive (me)
- Raspberry martini (the missus)
- Pistachio-crusted foie gras with mango/tomato reduction (shared)
- 21-day aged bone-in prime rib steak (me)
- Striped bass with green pea puree (the missus)
- 2 glasses well shiraz (me)
- 1 glass call chardonnay (her)
- Butterscotch bread pudding with espresso ice cream (shared)

if the boss only pays half, i came out ahead
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2549 on: April 19, 2008, 07:52:37 am »

But if I were Jason Bateman, I couldn't have a crush on Justine Bateman anymore and... that is a key part of my childhood. Her and the Sorceress from "He-Man". I couldn't give that up, just to be able to hang out with David Cross... as awesome as that would be.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 878   Go Up