Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1350027 times)

0 Members and 152 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2745 on: May 09, 2008, 07:12:39 pm »

I will not be manipulated by your reverse psychology. If Im to me manipulated, its to be by breasts or profit.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2746 on: May 09, 2008, 07:14:33 pm »

Today I'm gonna post to this thread just to annoy Ash.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2747 on: May 09, 2008, 08:10:36 pm »

I will not be manipulated by your reverse psychology. If Im to me manipulated, its to be by breasts or profit.

Cool! A-cap hypnosis:  introducing my high profit "Titsbooth (tm)" vending machine, where the customer drops money in and a window opens where you can touch breasts for a time allotted based on the amount you put in.  It's pure profit because the women on the other side of the window are dropping their own money into my convenient "Conven-You-Screen" (tm)" breast cancer screening machines.  Under my powers, A-cap will do all the leg work - travelling to health and wellness conventions and porno/sex toy conventions around the world to set up and test run booths and collect profits. 

The only thing I have to worry about is if A-cap mistakenly sets up the booth facing the wrong way and a porn actress ends of getting felt up by the aging hippy first wave feminist one booth over selling crystals with a sideline in social activism.  If that happens I'm screwed.  I'lll be sued into oblivion by the hippy and the porno actress would probably make a mint off her new career in hardcore, new age dyke films, which I'11 get NO cut of, thank you very much.  So you better be goddamn careful A-cap.  I'm telling you, it's all profit and tits if you play your cards right!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2748 on: May 09, 2008, 08:23:24 pm »

it's all profit and tits if you play your cards right!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2749 on: May 09, 2008, 08:56:44 pm »

Cool! A-cap hypnosis:  introducing my high profit "Titsbooth (tm)" vending machine, where the customer drops money in and a window opens where you can touch breasts for a time allotted based on the amount you put in.

Huh. I always wondered what exactly would cause the downfall of western civilization. And now I know.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2750 on: May 09, 2008, 09:06:02 pm »

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2751 on: May 09, 2008, 10:41:37 pm »

Of course, with Bruce there wouldn't be any profit.

Not in this game!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2752 on: May 10, 2008, 12:12:20 am »

OK, I'll bite. Who the hell are those guys?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2753 on: May 10, 2008, 12:12:37 am »

Huh. I always wondered what exactly would cause the downfall of western civilization. And now I know.
Only in as much as a lot civilisation is constructed to mask the fact that we only really want tits while still giving us excuses to get them. Once we become up front about wanting to treat tits as a commodity item a lot of civilisation will be rendered unnecessary, but that's not such a bad thing.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2754 on: May 10, 2008, 12:16:38 am »

Only in as much as a lot civilisation is constructed to mask the fact that we only really want tits while still giving us excuses to get them. Once we become up front about wanting to treat tits as a commodity item a lot of civilisation will be rendered unnecessary, but that's not such a bad thing.

But who's going to buy food or medicine when they could spend that same money to legally rub tits?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2755 on: May 10, 2008, 12:22:05 am »

The non-curious women I presume. A matriarchal paradise fueled by man's desire to rub tits.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2756 on: May 10, 2008, 01:34:04 am »

OK, I'll bite. Who the hell are those guys?

My contribution is a guy I found when I used Google Image to search "thumbs up."  The image is stolen bandwidth from a website called "As Found" which steals images and their bandwidth from others.  It only seemed right to continue the cycle.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2757 on: May 10, 2008, 01:54:03 am »

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2758 on: May 10, 2008, 02:27:01 am »

Today Im gonna spend my first day home from school and be bored by 3pm (I woke up at noon). So on monday Ill be calling potential employers.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #2759 on: May 10, 2008, 02:58:17 am »

Today I slept in way too late (I stayed up late reading Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?), and bought a bunch of used books.
Notes from the Underground, Breakfast of Champions, Steppenwolf, The Stranger, Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.

Can you believe neither store I went to had Lolita?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 878   Go Up