Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1345223 times)

0 Members and 179 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3255 on: August 25, 2008, 05:40:15 pm »

You're obviously meant to be together - You would have a hoss that sticks its tongue out at us.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3256 on: August 25, 2008, 05:43:42 pm »

***Thbbbbtttt***
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3257 on: August 25, 2008, 08:53:14 pm »

cool hoss, man.

Today I moved in to my room. First impressions: it smelled like urine. Straight up pee pee. So i exhausted the room and it seems ok now. My room is next to the bathroom (where no one will be masturbating in the shower) and i think they left both doors open. Tonight: We will drink until our eyes explode.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3258 on: August 25, 2008, 09:50:42 pm »

Its good to have achievable goals for the day.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3259 on: August 25, 2008, 10:00:42 pm »

So I am unemployed in Denver, how do I go about finding out where stuff to do with the convention is going to be online.  I mean, I know where the center is, and I saw a shit load of flyers for marches and stuff, but that was when I lived in Boulder, haven't seen anything like that in Denver actually.  So yeah, anyone know of a place online to find like a simple schedule and stuff like that?

Meh, thinking about it, I am asking you all to tell me when and where a riot is going to be.  Nevermind, just going to go downtown and try to get lucky.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3260 on: August 26, 2008, 12:03:05 am »

so. After months of freaking out about what classes I'm taking, I just fixed my schedule to where I'm excited about it. It took like 20 minutes.

we tried to buy furniture and it didn't work out. after like an hour we ended up with nothing.

My roommate doesn't want to put up any of my posters. But to be fair, my posters all say I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT, CHECK OUT WHAT BANDS I LIKE. He has posters of art exhibitions and stuff. A balance will be struck.

yesterday we made jumbalaya and it was amazing. Then I drank gin and tonic until I started kissing everyone I saw on the cheek.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3261 on: August 26, 2008, 12:41:54 am »

Then I drank gin and tonic until I started kissing everyone I saw on the cheek.
Sounds like you stopped drinking too soon.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3262 on: August 26, 2008, 01:33:13 am »

oh, no, it was only going downhill. Because certain people were not into it at all. Female people-- girls. Girls were not liking it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3263 on: August 26, 2008, 02:12:46 am »

Truly gin and tonic is the devil's own brew.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3264 on: August 26, 2008, 02:25:17 am »

Truly gin and tonic is the devil's own brew.
Id argue that Jungle Juice has led to exponentially more regrettable decisions and criminal charges.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3265 on: August 26, 2008, 02:43:35 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3266 on: August 26, 2008, 05:00:19 pm »

Probably not. 

Maaaaan.   That was done on 4s?!  That must have taken a nice long time.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3267 on: August 26, 2008, 07:01:21 pm »

do the democrats really think that people want to watch Teddy-boy sail?

I am a dude from a well-off, liberal, Northeastern (in origin) family, and when I see someone sailing I think "that rich motherfucker." No one wants to watch that.

So yeah, that whole night was pretty hilarious.

We watched that while we put up posters. Also we bought a bunch of weird old books (the prizes are the Beta Theta Pi Pledge Manual and a book about raising chinchillas) and cut out the more interesting pictures and tacked them up.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3268 on: August 26, 2008, 07:16:21 pm »

do the democrats really think that people want to watch Teddy-boy sail?

I am a dude from a well-off, liberal, Northeastern (in origin) family, and when I see someone sailing I think "that rich motherfucker." No one wants to watch that.

I am a gal from a low-class, second-generation-immigrant, narrow-minded, Circumstances (in origin) family, and I think that same thing.

So that must be the trick: It unites diverse constituencies!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3269 on: August 26, 2008, 07:20:15 pm »

Some activities just have that instant reaction. On Sunday I saw a group of people in a park near my house, dressed entirely in white, playing croquet. I immediately thought, "you rich stuck-up bastards."
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 878   Go Up